Mike Vrabel retires; joins Ohio State staff

How did Ohio State cheat?

Don't you listed to Sports Radio?

Here's a hint

Jim Tressel and Ohio State

NCAA alleges Ohio State's Tressel lied to hide violations ...Apr 25, 2011 – NCAA alleges Ohio State's Tressel lied to hide violations ... COLUMBUS, Ohio — In a sharply worded rebuke of Ohio State's Jim Tressel, ...

www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/fbc/7536778.html - Cached

How did Ohio State cheat?

Never cheated in any way that changed what happened on the field. This is all about money and control. Specifically, the NCAA wanting to be the only entity with either.

Breaking the rules does not necessarily equate to cheating. Players broke the money rules, the coach knew about it, that's the extent of the "scandal". As if this doesnt happen at every major program... Heck, even Boise St is under investigation. :rolleyes:

Ohio State cheated? I don't see how. If you think that no other school does this, then I feel sorry for you. A friend of mine who played basketball for Rider University in NJ (yes a SMALL school) was getting stuff from peoples. Let's all get on Rider's case too now.

Almost every major athletic program has cases where they accept gifts and money. Why don't they ever get caught? Cuz only winners and championship teams get caught. University of Miami got caught when they were winning. SMU got caught when they were winning. USC got caught when they were winning. Ohio State got caught when they were winning. Auburn went through a bit of an ordeal when they were winning. Get the pattern here?

These kids work all year to make their schools MILLIONS and MILLIONS of dollars. Then they accept gifts and money and BAM. They're accused for doing something wrong. How is that fair?

Stop being so naive.

Edited by DreReed83

Ohio State cheated? I don't see how. If you think that no other school does this, then I feel sorry for you. A friend of mine who played basketball for Rider University in NJ (yes a SMALL school) was getting stuff from peoples. Let's all get on Rider's case too now.

Almost every major athletic program has cases where they accept gifts and money. Why don't they ever get caught? Cuz only winners and championship teams get caught. University of Miami got caught when they were winning. SMU got caught when they were winning. USC got caught when they were winning. Ohio State got caught when they were winning. Auburn went through a bit of an ordeal when they were winning. Get the pattern here?

These kids work all year to make their schools MILLIONS and MILLIONS of dollars. Then they accept gifts and money and BAM. They're accused for doing something wrong. How is that fair?

Stop being so naive.

Hammer, meet the nail's head.

Every D-I school has violated the rules in some fashion, knowingly or not. The ones that win championships come under more scrutiny.