How can Obamanomics play out?

After several days and almost 100 posts I still haven't seen one liberal give a reasonable explanation of how the Obama approach to our economic situation can play out favorably. So it seems to me, they arrogantly cast dispersions among us for not believing in a plan they themselves can't explain. Brilliant.

That may be true, yet despite being maligned, ridiculed, and slandered throughout this thread by DCTom, birdog has remained civil and courteous to everyone. Bd, I may not agree with you on government sponsored health care but I tip my hat to your composure and conviction.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That may be true, yet despite being maligned, ridiculed, and slandered throughout this thread by DCTom, birdog has remained civil and courteous to everyone. Bd, I may not agree with you on government sponsored health care but I tip my hat to your composure and conviction.

You must be joking. Birddog goes ad hominem as much as anyone. He just does it in a less aggressive way.

You must be joking. Birddog goes ad hominem as much as anyone. He just does it in a less aggressive way.

I surely didn't see that on this thread, but since I'm not one of the "regular" posters in this forum I will defer to your more intimate knowledge on the matter.

thanks, wnyguy. i have at times let my evil twin side loose...it's just not done here in the south but it seems entirely appropriate on this forum. when in rome...

You make it sound as though I singled him out. I malign everyone. I even malign myself.

Then you've no doubt also noticed the high correlation between the degree to which people take it seriously, and the degree to which people are moronic nutjobs.

I have, in my moronic sort of nutjob way I drew the wrong conclusions from your posts...

moron.

yup. and history shows that the economy is likely to improve, the middle class will be strengthened, the deficit will decrease and the wealthy will continue to invest and endeavor to get richer despite these rates.

the author of this piece throws entire decades of history aside in the short 3rd from last paragraph with a very weak argument but i'm sure it will suffice for those who want to believe it.

Edited by birdog1960

yup. and history shows that the economy is likely to improve, the middle class will be strengthened, the deficit will decrease and the wealthy will continue to invest and endeavor to get richer despite these rates.

the author of this piece throws entire decades of history aside in the short 3rd from last paragraph with a very weak argument but i'm sure it will suffice for those who want to believe it.

And in those golden decades that 70% tax rate was made possible by a less than thriving global economy. Continental Europe was still rebuilding after WWII. Japan was a pile of burnt wood and paper. China and India were lands of peasants and serfs.

But yeah. Jacking up tax rates will really help us compete with the rest of the world :wallbash:

You got links to prove it?