Roscoe Parrish vs Kansas City

I love watching Roscoe play. What was interesting to me was how Hixon praised his route running and savvy. Really hope this guy can stay healthy, because there's no question he's electrifying with the ball.

Man Roscoe is good. I really hope when he's lost a step that we don't look back and say what a waste of talent he was. We already cost him what, 4 years in his prime by keeping him off the field. The guy is a ridiculous talent. This is his year if he can stay healthy.

Man Roscoe is good. I really hope when he's lost a step that we don't look back and say what a waste of talent he was. We already cost him what, 4 years in his prime by keeping him off the field. The guy is a ridiculous talent. This is his year if he can stay healthy.

Keeping him off the field is why he stayed healthy. You don't get both with him.

Before Roscoe went down last year, he was on pace for 66 catches, 800 yards, and 4 TDs.

The 66 catches would've been good for 2nd on the team.

Hardly all-pro numbers ... He is a role player ...I don't understand the Roscoe love over his career he has not been a good wr.

Hardly all-pro numbers ... He is a role player ...I don't understand the Roscoe love over his career he has not been a good wr.

Did you watch the video? Watch his two punt returns and you will understand the Roscoe love. The guy is electrifying. The problem was that we had a staff that couldn't figure out a way to get the ball in his hands. Speaking of which, he also has great hands- rarely drops a pass.

Wasn't indicating that he was an all-pro or that the numbers were all-pro like. I was actually surprised to look at his stats to find out that when he was injured, he was only two catches short of his career high. He is a role player and the combination of what he can do with the ball in the open field and his return skills, make him a very valuable commodity for the team.

He is a role player. But the role he plays is an important one, with the right coaching staff. He hasn't been a good WR because he hasn't been on the field as ine. Last year he was given a chance, and succeeded, IMO. When he went out, our offense our offense wasn't as successful. Chan knows how to use him, DJ didn't know how to use anyone. It shower last year.

You think we could use more wide receivers??

I think he's saying *better* wide receivers.

I may not agree but let's be honest,

Lee hasn't shown he can do the things between the hashes that a #1 needs to

Stevie looked good but we will see - you know, as it was only one year and there were issues

Roscoe hasn't shown he can play a whole season

Easley has never played a down and was a midrounder, let's not forget.

And a bunch of guys that would be on the bubble all over the league.

We are pretty average at WR. Hardly a group that couldn't improve.

When healthy, Roscoe should be impossible to cover. I mean, impossible. No one in the NFL gets in and out of breaks as quickly as he does.

Huh???

That hasn't exactly been his history in this league.

This was a top ten performance for the entire season? Dang.