Buffalo is not a team you want to be playing

crackur

some of the people I talk football with ...were talking about the 12-1 teams and so on......I brought up that buffalo still has a chance and if they get in .......they best be worried

most said............I wouldnt want to play buffalo right now ......... :);)

I'd love to see us beat the Bengals, then the Niners, then the Steelers and then make the playoffs.

Then WATCH OUT, the Bills would be on a 7 game win streak, and nobody and I mean NOBODY will want to face them in the playoffs. Right now we are firing on all cylinders, offense, defense and special teams, that is a very dangerous triple threat!

That being said, as Troy Vincent said, "We are what we are, a 7-6 team, every game is a playoff game for us, right now we can only look at the game in front of us." (some paraphrasing there)

Let's just worry about the Bengals right now!

Let's see the last time Buffalo played one of those 12-1 teams they nearly got shutout on national tv. I'm sure some teams would love to play Buffalo again.

165915[/snapback]

[/quot

Let me guess, you are a pillow bitting fan of the Patriots and you just started following them since wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back in 2001? Why don't you do society a favor, and concede like your man Kerry?

Peyton Manning cant beat a team with a top defense. Yes, he will beat the ravens. They are way to overrated. I want indy to stuff it down ray lewis throat. Oh he makes me sick.

165876[/snapback]

I think it was KC or one of those power running teams that beat the Ravens by running straight at Ray Lewis rather than away from him.