Willis in the cold and snow

Frez

This will be the 2nd game that Willis has played in the snow and cold. He had one fumble last game. I wonder how many games he has played in the snow and cold before last weeks game vs the Browns?

165854[/snapback]

He had 2 of them!

1 we recovered.

I'd like to hear who would B word here if Willis ever had 8 fumbles along with 1350 yards rushing with 9 TD's!

:)

I'd like to hear who would B word here if Willis ever had 8 fumbles along with 1350 yards rushing with 9 TD's!

:w00t:

165976[/snapback]

They'll all start bitching if the Bills lose. No one circles the bandwagon like the Buffalo Bills fans.

He had 2 of them!

1 we recovered.

165976[/snapback]

Exactly. I like Willis as much as the next guy, but his fumbles last week did concern me... Then again, everyone fumbles so as long as it's an isolated incident...

CW

It wasn't raining against Cleveland. It was snowing, we all got wet. I am concerned about his fumble though. Willis himself has been heard bit$#ing about the cold. It is really going to be cold today, I hope he holds on and plays well. I do think they should practice outdoors in the cold to get ready. Not sure if MM is doing that though.

How many cold weather games did bayou-boy Brett Favre play in before Green Bay?

Willis carries the rock much better than Travis. No offense, but it's going from Top 10 to Top 3. I'll take that upgrade.

Weather isn't an excuse. The other team isn't playing in a plastic cocoon, don't you know.

Exactly.  I like Willis as much as the next guy, but his fumbles last week did concern me...  Then again, everyone fumbles so as long as it's an isolated incident...

CW

166023[/snapback]

Pearl Harbor was an isolated incident.

We won the war.

Weather is going to be nasty in Cincy today.

weather.com Spectator Index for todays game 1 very lousy.

Wind chill as of 11am O degrees.

It's not much better here at Hammer Land Snowing all morning 15.6 degrees and the wind is blowing my USA flag straight out so I would guess 15-20mph wind.

Driving into work today... Temp was 2 above... It is now 12 (7 miles from the Lake)... Stiff 20 mph NNW breeze pushing our lake pool up about a foot.

No bad... Since the water temp. is still 36... Will freeze fast at this rate... Sucks starting glowless deisel compressors (for generating bubbles).

Nice Arctic blast!

Driving into work today... Temp was 2 above... It is now 12 (7 miles from the Lake)... Stiff 20 mph NNW breeze pushing our lake pool up about a foot.

No bad... Since the water temp. is still 36... Will freeze fast at this rate... Sucks starting glowless deisel compressors (for generating bubbles).

Nice Arctic blast!

166201[/snapback]

You cheat? Sometimes blows the heads off.

When a flag is fully flying, that means at least 30 mph winds.

Hope you've got the wood stove going.

I got one of those lighter polyester flags.

166142[/snapback]

Woodstove is blasting here and the beer is ICE COLD! Did I mention the bathroom is only 20 feet away with no lines? :w00t: