Casey Anthony - Would ya?

/dev/null

Casey Anthony - Would ya?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Casey Anthony - Would ya?

• Yes
    • No

These types of debates are always ridiculous. No matter who the woman in question is a bunch of guys crawl out of the woodwork to say she's a dog and they would sooner slit their wrists than sleep with her. I would wager that 99.9% of the men on here have done worse at some point in their lives. And I'm not talking marginally worse, but much worse. I almost pity the guys who haven't because it likely means you haven't really gotten out much. If you've lived it up and haven't done worse because flocks of models chase you wherever you go, then I hate you and lets hang out sometime. I have certainly done worse than Casey, and if I free up anytime soon I will do it again.

Would ya?

There seems to be some disagreement in Shoutbox. Myself, I'd tear that up 8 ways from Sunday

My guess is you do not have any kids or more specific a daughter, because if you did I do not think you would be thinking like this. Nothing attractive about a woman that would allow & lie about where her daughter was for all that time, whooping it up having the time of her life all the while her little girl was in some swamp rotting away. Yeah, she is really attractive. I have a 2 year old daughter & I think Casey is one of the most hideous people I have ever seen.