What 4 Bills Will Have The Most Catches in 2012?

Johnson 70+

Evans 60+

Nelson 50+

Parrish or Easley 30ish

I do think Nelson will have a semi-breakout year with 50+ receptions out of the slot, he just seems like a prototypical receiver for the slot. Stevie is the number 1 guy, Evans has a decent year as the number 2.

I think that if Easley is healthy he will have some decent numbers, if not Parrish will soak up the playing time and get his usual numbers.

Anybody see that picture on Bills official site, or Buffalorumblings, where the bills wideouts were all together with Fitz during a summer lockout practice, and Easley had his shirt off and looked enormous. I don't know how much weight he's gained since his injury, but the players mentioned that he is still as fast as he was - which is very fast. I think he has to come out this year and just light things up, becuase Jones and Nelson are too good, which to me means he either has to look really good to get playing time over them, or he'll sit a lot. I think he has the potential to be a star, so I'm listing him, and here's the rest, in order from most to least -

Johnson

Parrish

Evans

Easley

And that leaves out both Neslon and Jones, not to mention Roosevelt. I think we have to keep seven wideouts this year, because if we put any of these guys on the practice squad, they'll be gone.

Jones and Nelson might either one have a break out year. Spiller could also have a bunch more receptions. This hasn't even brought into the mix Shawn Nelson or any other catching TE we might pick up. I just love the talent we've assembled on offense - with Gailey's familiarity and skill, I think we end up a top ten offense this year.

1. David Nelson - kids got hands and rout running.

2. Stevie Johnson - got the attitude.

3. Marcus Easly - got the wheels.

4. Namman Roosevelt - Blue collar Buffalo tough guy.

Would love for Chandler to be in the mix but our use of TEs since Metzelaars (since the superbowls :wallbash: )has been non existent.

Johnson- he IS a true #1 wr and will prove it this year.

That's a bold statement about a 224 overall pick entering his 2nd real season.

Anyway. my 4 ...

1) Spiller. I pray to my personal God that Gailey gets the ball into this kids hands somehow. And I just don't see him being effective taking handoffs. Maybe short routes that get him into the open field is the trick.

2) Johnson. Will be interesting to see if he can have as good a season as the last one. One thing is for certain, Fitz likes him and will try to get him the ball.

3) Roscoe. I can't help it, I like him and I think Gailey does too.

4) Evans. Hopefully he can contribute something.

Edited by CodeMonkey