Could you spare it?

I've never been one to complain about Ralph being cheap but for some reason the fact they only gave away 3 free jerseys really chaps my a*s....I mean seriously they cost him pennies on the dollar and they gave away 3? Sorry to vent but I felt I needed to, and lets be honest I live in Baltimore so you gusy are the only ones who would listen/read

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/TXT2Win-Sweepstakes-winners-announced/d97afbac-97a3-4b30-9ceb-4046260b47e4

Some people just look for reasons to B word. If they gave away 5 jerseys, it should have been 7, etc.

PTR

And not even at the right people. You should hate the evil Verizon empire that seems to have at least helped purchase said jerseys.

Woah easy guys, I never said I hate anyone. I am not one to B word about the Bills, I've been critized my whole life for standing by them. My point was they made a pretty big deal about this and lets be honest I was shocked to see they only gave away 3 jerseys, its pretty low number, espically with the lock out going you would think they would want to be over generous to the fans. And PTR, 10 would have made me not notice nor B word, you holier-than-thou troll. Im pretty sure "Some people just look for reasons to B word." is set up on one of your funtion keys because thats pretty much your response to anytime anyone has a gripe with the Bills. Yes, I thought it was very cheap, deal with it. And BillNuts $200,000, is pretty unimpressive, its equivalent to me handing out pocket change then having a press release about it. My fiance works in the philanthropic service department for the largest non-profitcommunity foundation in Baltimore, where the franchises donate alot more money and usually anonymously. Bender your probably right that it has more to do with Verizon then the Bills, so for that I apologize. GO BILLS!

http://www.nfl.com/n...le=HP_headlines

Bills havent lost a single dollar to the lockout, yet they couldnt wait sieze an opportunity to save a couple extra bucks.....

Ralph is saving lots of money in this lockout. He doesn't have to pay for meals, trainers, supplements, etc. All the things the players normally have at their disposal...

It is pretty comical to give away 3 jerseys for their "contest." Although as Cantankerous, I don't really care. GO BILLS!