Not Winning and I suspect Game Over

/dev/null

Yet, he is still in a better situation than any of us on the board. Carlos's losing is still better than most people's winning.

If being addicted to crack cocaine and shackin' up with harlots that are only with you 'til all your money and drugs are gone is a 'better situation', then yeah, I guess he is...

Charlie Sheen to ex-goddess: Give back the Mercedes

Dude's really starting to look like hell, too.

post-2970-052242000 1309274162_thumb.jpeg

If being addicted to crack cocaine and shackin' up with harlots that are only with you 'til all your money and drugs are gone is a 'better situation', then yeah, I guess he is...

Charlie Sheen to ex-goddess: Give back the Mercedes

Dude's really starting to look like hell, too.

I'm overweight and 54 and I look better than he does. Have much better teeth too.

Yet, he is still in a better situation than any of us on the board. Carlos's losing is still better than most people's winning.

Assuming that Carlos is Charlie Sheen's cool new name, I can only hope to be in a set up as sweet as his some day.

Being a junkie and having your children taken away is a small price to pay for having enough money to pay off some skanky hookers.

Cuz money and nasty skank are what's really important in life! :lol:

Driving his car off a cliff? I guess art does imitate life.

As Doc implies above, I'm sure this was a very specifically and intentionally chosen metaphor.

Assuming that Carlos is Charlie Sheen's cool new name,

Actually, "Charlie Sheen" is Carlos Estevez's cool new name.

Actually, "Charlie Sheen" is Carlos Estevez's cool new name.

He should have stuck with the old one; at leat it doesn't sound like a Westminster Kennel Club appellation.

You are giving the producers of the show a lot more credit than I would have.

It's not like it's subtle...about the only thing less subtle would be killing him off with a massive drug overdose or having him murdered by a Vatican Assassin (which, on reflection, would have been awesome.)

It's not like it's subtle...about the only thing less subtle would be killing him off with a massive drug overdose or having him murdered by a Vatican Assassin (which, on reflection, would have been awesome.)

An advance case of syphilis might also have been appropriate, and believable as well.

(And who knows? Maybe he's got it. The insanity caused by late-stage syphilis was once one of the more common forms of dementia.)

Edited by The Senator

Or how about being water boarded to death by a howling mob of pi$$ed off audience members led by his goddesses after a horrifically bad "Violent Torpedo of Hot Buttered Groat Clusters Tour" performance.