Inner city youth mob attacks continue…

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You'd be a lot tougher if it were.

I'm a man not a boy named Sue. I don't need to be tougher around PPP to handle you and your ilk. :nana:

Oh, btw, how could you still be for abortion after watching that game last night?

Edited by 3rdnlng

My name ain't Sue!

If you aren't Sue, then you can do your own homework.

Don't take it personally. GG is very sensitive about issues involving race and ethnicity.

Yes the plight of the downtrodden Christian white man.

If you aren't Sue, then you can do your own homework.

Yes the plight of the downtrodden Christian white man.

So, you can make a statement and don't feel compelled to post a link? Regardless, I couldn't open your link, but from what I gather, things weren't as you and the killer husband first portrayed them to be.

So, you can make a statement and don't feel compelled to post a link? Regardless, I couldn't open your link, but from what I gather, things weren't as you and the killer husband first portrayed them to be.

Are you more dense than the average hardwood that you always need an explanation?

First off I did not portray anything other than laughing at the suggestion that the poor white man was targeted by the police and media immediately after the shooting. The only reason that angle was pursued was because that's what the husband told the police.

It's not that hard of a connection to make.

Are you more dense than the average hardwood that you always need an explanation?

First off I did not portray anything other than laughing at the suggestion that the poor white man was targeted by the police and media immediately after the shooting. The only reason that angle was pursued was because that's what the husband told the police.

It's not that hard of a connection to make.

Well I couldn't open your link, but at the time I took you seriously and I guess I wasn't the only one. Maybe you will have to resort to the old pBrain method of communicating when you think something is funny so that we will know. Do I need to explain that to you?

More of this is needed.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/teen-gets-branded-felon-life-robbing-man-7-200811947.html

A 15-year-old from Syracuse, Anthony Stewart, was sentenced to 2 to 6 years in a juvenile detention facility by Judge William Walsh of Onandaga County for a robbery in which the teenager took a mere 7 cents.

Walsh said he issued the harsh sentence because Stewart declined to plead guilty, choosing to fight the charges. A jury found him guilty of first degree robbery.

The victim had identified Stewart and a friend as the perpetrators, Walsh said, "and yet you still denied it," the Post-Standard newspaper of Syracuse reported.

"Well, that cost you," Walsh added.

The other teenager, Skyler Ninham, 16, pleaded guilty in July and was sentenced to 1 to 4 years in prison.

Stewart and Ninham carried BB guns that looked like real pistols when they knocked a 73-year old man to the ground--Stewart punching him in the face--and took all the cash he had on him, prosecutors said. That amounted to 7 cents.

Agreed. The disgusting part, however, wasn't the 7 cents.

"Stewart and Ninham carried BB guns that looked like real pistols when they knocked a 73-year old man to the ground--Stewart punching him in the face--and took all the cash he had on him, prosecutors said. That amounted to 7 cents."

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20110831/ARTICLE/110839898/2416/NEWS?p=1&tc=pg

The fight that quickly turned into a mob scene was apparently over a disputed call in the game among the two junior teams ages 13 and 14.

A video captured by a parent in the stands shows Gator coaches first throwing water bottles at the referees and then an unidentified parent or coach walking onto the field toward Ream.

According to a Sheriff's report, Ream says an unnamed suspect threw him to the ground.

The suspect, who said Ream was being unfair to his team, told deputies that Ream pushed him first.

Then a player in full gear, and presumably 13 or 14 years old, is seen in the video rushing through the field and tackling Ream

But yeah, these flash mobs are because of the economy.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20110831/ARTICLE/110839898/2416/NEWS?p=1&tc=pg

But yeah, these flash mobs are because of the economy.

The fight that quickly turned into a mob scene was apparently over a disputed call in the game among the two junior teams ages 13 and 14.

A video captured by a parent in the stands shows Gator coaches first throwing water bottles at the referees and then an unidentified parent or coach walking onto the field toward Ream.

According to a Sheriff's report, Ream says an unnamed suspect threw him to the ground.

The suspect, who said Ream was being unfair to his team, told deputies that Ream pushed him first.

Is it just me or is the reporter declining to go into the specifics of the bad call? Wouldn't that have an impact on how we all view this video. Granted this stuff doesn't look good but what if it was a really really really bad call?

You're an idiot.

These flash mob robberies/attacks are a zeitgeist moment in America and people like you just want to ignore it until it goes away. These attacks are the end product of 40 years of liberal policies and should be mandatory viewing for every politician suggesting we create more entitlement programs.

These flash mob robberies/attacks are a zeitgeist moment in America and people like you just want to ignore it until it goes away. These attacks are the end product of 40 years of liberal policies and should be mandatory viewing for every politician suggesting we create more entitlement programs.

Hardly. These attacks are a result of 40-50 !@#$s. How do you know that any of these kids have had anything to do with liberal policies? What if half these kids are from middle class or rich families?. Not every black person you see is poor. :wallbash: This is why Tom calls you an idiot, and I call you an unmitigated moron. I am just willing to explain it to you, he is not. Think first: the reason for this could be as simple as bad parenting.

These kids are personally responsible for their actions. I thought conservatives were for defining things that way. If they get caught, should we let them say "the liberal policies made me do it"?

Let me make your point for you, better than you can: the awful "ghetto" culture being espoused by far too many black people, enabled by their community's intellectuals, and tolerated by far too many outside that community, is at least partially responsible for these attacks. This is made clear by the public statements made by the mayor of Philadelphia.