"Bring a Trophy to the City of Buffalo"

1B4IDie

I really think this year we're going to be that team that surprises everyone

Unfortunately, I say that every year. I haven't been right in a long time.

It looks like Dareus is working out with Takeo (and others) in Atlanta.

I like the Big talk from the Rook.

It's nice to hear.

"This year my Goal is to help my Team along with my fellow teammates bring a trophy to the City of Buffalo."

http://twitter.com/#!/marcelldareus/status/82547452057620480

If he's going to help his team doesn't that automatically include his fellow teammates? Seems redundant to me. Damn Southern edumofication.

:D

I'm more excited about this draft class than I've ever been. I really believe that Dareus, Shephard, Jasper, and Williams are going to be solid starters on defense for a long time. I also think Searcy and Hairston are going to contribute alot as well. I'm stoked to see what these guys can do. Go Bills!!!!!

If he's going to help his team doesn't that automatically include his fellow teammates? Seems redundant to me. Damn Southern edumofication.

:D

I hope he's redundant with the Lombardi trophies.

I'm more excited about this draft class than I've ever been. I really believe that Dareus, Shephard, Jasper, and Williams are going to be solid starters on defense for a long time. I also think Searcy and Hairston are going to contribute alot as well. I'm stoked to see what these guys can do. Go Bills!!!!!

How dare you forget Jasper :P