Eli Manning:

11/15 for 125 yards and 2 TD's

Ben Roethlis - i am overrated - berger

11/20 for 202 yards, 1 TD, and 2 INT's

165559[/snapback]

daquixers:

From the TBD terms of Service:

DO NOT POST:

Personal "crusades" (posting the same information/opinion in an excessively repetitive manner. We want posters to share opinions not bludgeon others to death with them.)

daquixers:

From the TBD terms of Service:

DO NOT POST:

Personal "crusades" (posting the same information/opinion in an excessively repetitive manner. We want posters to share opinions not bludgeon others to death with them.)

165615[/snapback]

How did I break that rule?

... and funny you bring that up - shouldnt ICE be long gone by now with that rule?

btw, whos team won?

Oh yeah, NOT manning's, BR is good, but at this point not great. We all just need to face it. Like for years noone wanted to admit brady was any good, but unforunately he is pretty good. Unfortunately our opinions matter little in comparison to their actual performance.

btw, whos team won?

Oh yeah, NOT manning's, BR is good, but at this point not great.  We all just need to face it.  Like for years noone wanted to admit brady was any good, but unforunately he is pretty good.  Unfortunately our opinions matter little in comparison to their actual performance.

165622[/snapback]

Brady is winning, but he is NOT throwing 2-3 interceptions a game .... BIG difference

Brady is winning, but he is NOT throwing 2-3 interceptions a game .... BIG difference

165624[/snapback]

exactly what is the difference?

Tell me.

I think stats mean a little too much to you.

If a QB throws 6,000 yards in a season, 50 TDs, 1INT, rushes for 500 yards and 5 TDs, and has a QB rating of 140, but somehow his defense is so bad that his team doesn't make the playoffs, do you think he would trade his stats for Trent Dilfers and a SB ring?

Tell me.

If a QB throws 6,000 yards in a season, 50 TDs, 1INT, rushes for 500 yards and 5 TDs, and has a QB rating of 140, but somehow his defense is so bad that his team doesn't make the playoffs, do you think he would trade his stats for Trent Dilfers and a SB ring?

165631[/snapback]

I sayed Id stop posting but since you asked me a question ... :)

Yes. His TEAM sucks, but HE is good. Thats my point. PITTSBURGH's TEAM is pretty darn good, but Ben is just average.

You can have a good team and a "average" player, just like you can have a bad team and a great player.

Brady is winning, but he is NOT throwing 2-3 interceptions a game .... BIG difference.

Big Ben has 15 TD's and 10 INT's (1.5:1 TD:INT ratio) in 13 starts, all wins. Care to take a guess what Brady's TD:INT ratio was in 2001, his 2nd year in the NFL as first as a full-time starter? And Brady had more INT's than TD's in his last 8 games of that season.

Tell me.

165631[/snapback]

If you asked most nfl players would they rather have a superbowl ring or a hall of fame career. Most of them would say Hall of fame career. 50tds in 1 season would basically put you in the hof record books