Those wild and crazy Amish

Just Jack

Amish man arrested for sexting 12-year-old girl, inviting her to have sex in buggy

A 21-year-old Indiana man has been arrested for soliciting sex from a 12-year-old girl and sending graphic photos via text message. In an unusual twist, police discovered the man and his sexting victim are both Amish.

is it wrong that i want to see a picture of these two?

I watched a documentary some time ago about Amish who left the fold and were shunned. They indicated that there is rampant sexual abuse by male members towards young adolecent females that largely goes unpunished. If these people are to be believed, this kind of thing is quite common...

So no one has commented on the fact these two are Amish and have cell phones? That was what made me post it in the first place.

I dunno, maybe it's just me, but in the grand scheme of things pertaining to religion/culture, propositioning a 12 year old for sex is more worthy of comment than using modern technology.

This happened about 10 min from my house. I passed an amish guy on the way home that night....seemed to be whippin his horse pretty hard to get where he was goin.

How do you know your having a bad day....some amish guy is texting you weiner pics.