Roethlisberger is TERRIBLE on the run

daquixers

11-0.

He could shove the ball up his ass and fart it down the field for all I care, he WINS games.

The only stat that matters.

165587[/snapback]

HE wins games? HE wins games? His TEAM wins games. HE doesnt do anything but play mediocare football and get the refs to call shady personal foul calls for him.

HE wins games? HE wins games? His TEAM wins games. HE doesnt do anything but play mediocare football and get the refs to call shady personal foul calls for him.

165590[/snapback]

No sh--, asshat... but he doesn't lose games either.

I know the TEAM wins the games.

But I can almost GUARENTEE you put Eli Manning back there, and the Steelers have at least 2 losses. AT LEAST. He is a scared rookie. He had a ZERO QB rating last week.

To show you what that means, if you throw 100 passes in a game, and each one is incomplete, your QB rating is 40.

He had a ZERO.

But Ben plays msart. He doesn't make rookie mistakes. Eli will get better (he has to, he can't get worse). But this is his first game that he hasn't looked awful.

His oline is far worse, but alot of his terriblenes is on HIM.

Roethlisberger may not put up 300 yard games,but he also doesnt throw pics in key situations.

No sh--, asshat... but he doesn't lose games either.

I know the TEAM wins the games.

But I can almost GUARENTEE you put Eli Manning back there, and the Steelers have at least 2 losses. AT LEAST. He is a scared rookie. He had a ZERO QB rating last week.

To show you what that means, if you throw 100 passes in a game, and each one is incomplete, your QB rating is 40.

He had a ZERO.

But Ben plays msart. He doesn't make rookie mistakes. Eli will get better (he has to, he can't get worse). But this is his first game that he hasn't looked awful.

His oline is far worse, but alot of his terriblenes is on HIM.

Roethlisberger may not put up 300 yard games,but he also doesnt throw pics in key situations.

165609[/snapback]

Yep. Eli's 16/20 for 200 yards and 2 TD's are far worse than Ben's 280 yards and 2 INTERCEPTIONS ...

Whatever. We disagree.

Ben - Win.

Eli - Loss.

I'm betting Eli would trade stats to reverse those.

165617[/snapback]

... and that has *WHAT* to do with the players talent?

... tell me - does McGahee suck because were prolly not gonna make the playoffs?????

Your saying a teams performance is directly related to certain players play ... so McGahee sucks

and so did Takeo Spikes when he was in CINCI.

Roethlisberger probably do get a little too much credit at times, with the media being blinded a little by the team's win-loss record.

He doesn't have the big numbers every week, but do somehow seem to help the team / avoid loosing games for his team, with his play in the 4th quarter of games.

Pretty good for a rookie i should say.

And i think if Losman had been starting this year, and played like Roethlisberger has been, i don't think i would have complained one bit.