Anyone still think we cant beat the Steelers?

daquixers

Yeah I'm very concerned that they lose to Baltimore.  It is an absolute MUST that the Ravens lose tomorrow night.

165488[/snapback]

Ditto. I think Cincy is the only challenge left. That's going to be a tough road game, and the Bills could overplay it.

That said, I've developed a hell of a lot of confidence in the coaching staff this year. How refreshing.

Ditto. I think Cincy is the only challenge left. That's going to be a tough road game, and the Bills could overplay it.

That said, I've developed a hell of a lot of confidence in the coaching staff this year. How refreshing.

165493[/snapback]

You mean you don't miss manboobs? :)

Pit is not as good as their record indicates. Dont get me wrong, they are a very good club, but not 11-1 good. They have gotten pretty lucky recently, and big ben hasnt been anything special (though he looks good today).

The game in buffalo should be interesting. I think we can pull it out. But by no means is it "not a challenge". Playing a team that is 14-1 (or at worst 11-4) is ALWAYS a challange.

Pit is not as good as their record indicates.  Dont get me wrong, they are a very good club, but not 11-1 good.  They have gotten pretty lucky recently, and big ben hasnt been anything special (though he looks good today). 

The game in buffalo should be interesting.  I think we can pull it out.  But by no means is it "not a challenge".  Playing a team that is 14-1 (or at worst 11-4) is ALWAYS a challange.

165530[/snapback]

I look forward to all the big, fat guys running into each other in the Buf-Pitt. Should be fun to watch.

Pit is not as good as their record indicates. Dont get me wrong, they are a very good club, but not 11-1 good.  They have gotten pretty lucky recently, and big ben hasnt been anything special (though he looks good today). 

The game in buffalo should be interesting.  I think we can pull it out.  But by no means is it "not a challenge".  Playing a team that is 14-1 (or at worst 11-4) is ALWAYS a challange.

165530[/snapback]

Is there a dumber saying in all of sports? You are what you are. Pittsburgh has won THIRTEEN friggen games. They are damn good and find ways to win even when they dont play especially well, much like the Patriots. What more can you ask from a team?

Is there a dumber saying in all of sports?    You are what you are.  Pittsburgh has won THIRTEEN friggen games.  They are damn good and find ways to win even when they dont play especially well, much like the Patriots.    What more can you ask from a team?

165717[/snapback]

I agree with him Thurman. Who was the better team in 1999? Bills or Titans. Of course we all think the Bills. But who won the game? The Titans. Just because there record shows that as a win, does it mean there as good or better than us? NO!

I think it is evident to anyone who has watched the Steelers this year that they are a good, solid football team. However, they do not appear unbeatable. As a Bills fan, I like my chances versus the Steelers better than versus the Patriots.

The Steelers peaked several weeks ago, and lately have been hanging on by the skin of their teeth.  I just hope they have enough in the tank to beat the Ravens.

165486[/snapback]

Excellent point. The Ravens have two bigs games coming up. But lets just win our game tomorrow against Cinci and then we can root for Pittsburgh next week.