Going out to dinner tonight with wifey and her sister

We'll be at the Silver Fox in Frisco, then over to the bar at Westin Stonebriar for drinks afterwards.

BTW, the sister is 44, a doctor (orthopedic surgeon), divorced with 2 kids, and not dating anyone right now. There's a partial photo of her attached as well.

Nice, I would meet you. It is because of your posts, not the hot Doctor of course...

Nice, I would meet you. It is because of your posts, not the hot Doctor of course...

Didn't know you meant Frisco, TX. Thought you were in CA on a visit.

Edited by Wacka

We'll be at the Silver Fox in Frisco, then over to the bar at Westin Stonebriar for drinks afterwards.

BTW, the sister is 44, a doctor (orthopedic surgeon), divorced with 2 kids, and not dating anyone right now. There's a partial photo of her attached as well.

You + your wife + your wife's attractive divorced sister + alcohol = no other dudes invited

All you need is a dozen drinks and a dream.....

I'm available. I can't get a flight from Syracuse to Dallas for tonight though.

That's a shame!! You could've had some great pancakes for Sunday breakfast!!

I have heard of a bone man...but never a bone woman.