I want the Steelers to lose this game

Kelly the Dog

I know it doesn't matter, and I know that it would be nice if their game in Buffalo doesn't mean anything to them so they can rest their starters, I just think they play Baltimore harder next week if they come off a bad performance today, and Cowher gets them ready and THAT is the game we need.

I know it doesn't matter, and I know that it would be nice if their game in Buffalo doesn't mean anything to them so they can rest their starters, I just think they play Baltimore harder next week if they come off a bad performance today, and Cowher gets them ready and THAT is the game we need.

165439[/snapback]

Good point...plus it's always fun to see Chinboy and the Stillers lose! :devil:

165439[/snapback]

The Steelers WILL NOT rest their starters in the final game as long as they have a first round bye locked up. No coach is going to have his starters sit for 2 weeks without playing any meaningful football. If the Steelers have a 1st round bye their starters will play the entire game unless it gets out of hand one way or another.

If we can't beat a rookie QB at home in December we don't belong in the playoffs.

165453[/snapback]

If we can't beat one of the best teams (if not the best team) in the league we don't deserve to be in the playoffs? Unfortunately it's not just a rookie QB lined up for the Steelers, it's also the best D in the league, the best Oline in the league, the best running game in the league and one of the best WR duos in the league.

The bottom line is if we don't beat them we won't be in the playoffs, but not because we "don't belong"...the Bills are playing better ball than any team fighting for a wildcard right now...the reason we won't be in the playoffs is because Nate Clements can't knock down a hail mary throw on 4th and 20+ yards or because whoever is in charge of telling Mularky to challange a play didn't tell him to do so on the Henry fumble in Oakland.