GPS directs woman down a boat ramp

BuffaloBill

"They were trying to re-route their path and found this boat launch near the entrance to I-90 in South Bellevue and just kept driving into the water," Keenan said.

:blink:

Don't need a GPS to do that. In Alameda, CA, a middle aged doctor went to a dinner conference and never returned home. They looked for her for a few weeks when someone finally found her in her sunken car about 20 feet off a boat ramp. The ramp is just a continuation of the street it is on. Must have gotten lost , went into the water and panicked and drowned.

Back in the 80s, I remember that they would fish cars from the foot of Michigan St. (?) in Buffalo every few years. They were stolen or ditched for the insurance $. One they fished out had the owner still sitting behind the wheel.

Don't need a GPS to do that. In Alameda, CA, a middle aged doctor went to a dinner conference and never returned home. They looked for her for a few weeks when someone finally found her in her sunken car about 20 feet off a boat ramp. The ramp is just a continuation of the street it is on. Must have gotten lost , went into the water and panicked and drowned.

Back in the 80s, I remember that they would fish cars from the foot of Michigan St. (?) in Buffalo every few years. They were stolen or ditched for the insurance $. One they fished out had the owner still sitting behind the wheel.

That person failed the final exam in Insurance Fraud 101.

• 2 weeks later...

Good!! This is exactly why I won't use them and I have never gotten lost!!

they are not always wrong like that.

they are right a billion more times than they are wrong.

cant live without my gps. great invention.

That person failed the final exam in Insurance Fraud 101.

he thought dying was part of the scam.

im still getting this:

We could not calculate directions between China and Hawaii.

i give up. maybe your computer is funnier than my boring one.

it'll tell you to kayak across the pacific, or do a backstroke, etc etc