Pakistan

Pakistan's got a screwed-up relationship with itself. How on earth would their international relations not be screwed up in response?

So I guess that you are agreeing with me, but saying that I was stating the obvious?

So I guess that you are agreeing with me, but saying that I was stating the obvious?

No, I'm disagreeing with you. It's not "the relationship" that's screwed up, it's Pakistan. Like how when you date a crazy chick, it's not your relationship that's screwed up. It's the crazy chick.

Mostly, though, I'm disagreeing with you simply because I want to. Nitwit.

Linchpin in hunt for bin Laden back with al-Qaida

A key al-Qaida operative returned to Pakistan by the CIA after he gave the U.S. information that eventually led to the location of Osama bin Laden has since rejoined al-Qaida, U.S. officials say.

The agency returned Hassan Ghul to Pakistan not long after the CIA closed its remaining secret prisons in Eastern Europe in 2006.

The CIA had been given assurances that Ghul, a native of Pakistan, would not go free. But Pakistan failed to keep its word. Ghul was let go and later rejoined al-Qaida, angering the CIA officers who worked so hard to take him off the battlefield, according to former and current U.S. intelligence officials.

No, I'm disagreeing with you. It's not "the relationship" that's screwed up, it's Pakistan. Like how when you date a crazy chick, it's not your relationship that's screwed up. It's the crazy chick.

Mostly, though, I'm disagreeing with you simply because I want to. Nitwit.

So in other words if you date a crazy chick you are not in a screwed up relationship? Maybe if you date a crazy chick you're crazy too? Then again, maybe you're not if the benefits outweigh the drawbacks. So, maybe the crazy chick (Pakistan) is worth putting up with in the screwed up relationship because of the benefits. Still a screwed up relationship though.

So in other words if you date a crazy chick you are not in a screwed up relationship? Maybe if you date a crazy chick you're crazy too? Then again, maybe you're not if the benefits outweigh the drawbacks. So, maybe the crazy chick (Pakistan) is worth putting up with in the screwed up relationship because of the benefits. Still a screwed up relationship though.

♫ You're crazy but I like the way you !@#$ me ♫ --- Buckcherry,

(Link lyrics NSFW, in case you couldn't guess that.)