Why I think Jasper will not make the team

Ah, I misspelled a word and repeated a word in editing. Notice how the nerds come scrambling out of their mother's basement to point this out! Get a life and contribute something usefull to the forum.

Sez the guy who's thread is about using the Civil War to determine whether or not a player will make the team?

Post a silly thread, expect silly answers.

The Jasper legions should be prepared for him to be on the practice squad most of the first year. But, that would be good imo....I think of the Stevie Johnson learning curve, and Jasper needs something like that to be a success (Stevie breaks out in year 3)

Ah, I misspelled a word and repeated a word in editing. Notice how the nerds come scrambling out of their mother's basement to point this out! Get a life and contribute something usefull to the forum.

:cry: Take it easy! Its a lame thread and you brought up a war that happened many years ago to prove your point? Really? If you want us to remain serious than put in a serious thread. That is why I dont start threads, because I cant be serious! Besides how do you know I dont have my mother in my basement? BTW? what word did you misspell?