gringo starr is the proud papa of a lil baby girl!

Beerball

This one woman I worked with came from a fairly big family with five kids. She always said she was going to have six kids. She had it all planned out with names for all of them (6 boy names and 6 girl names). She gets married, pregnant, had the one child. After that she wanted her tubes tied...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since it's my birthday too, I gotta go with...

July 24

Manchild

8.5 lbs

Congrats and good luck, Mr and Mrs Starr!

This one woman I worked with came from a fairly big family with five kids. She always said she was going to have six kids. She had it all planned out with names for all of them (6 boy names and 6 girl names). She gets married, pregnant, had the one child. After that she wanted her tubes tied...

July 18, 2011 4:23 AM the little Gringo will be added to the population of our tiny blue orb

Names

Boy: Jim Kelly

Girl: Andrea Reed

Hermaphrodite (Gringo is the father after all so who knows what genetic insanity may apply): Pat Williams

Good luck Gringo.

does he know who the mother is?

Do we ever really?

Congrats Gringo :) If you named your child Warrs, imagine roll call in school. Starr, Warrs. Starr, Warrs?

:lol: Good idea, but I have to run it by the grandparents to be. I'm not so sure they'll go for it.

Do we ever really?

:lol: Good idea, but I have to run it by the grandparents to be. I'm not so sure they'll go for it.

I don't think the grandparents would care what "little gringo" is named as long as

everyone is healthy afterwards.

It's a...

GIRL!

She arrived last night at 10:16pm. Baby and Mommy are doing great. I am thrilled, exhausted and infinitely grateful.

B-)

Congratulations to the three of you! Enjoy the new addition, nothing better!

It's a...

GIRL!

She arrived last night at 10:16pm. Baby and Mommy are doing great. I am thrilled, exhausted and infinitely grateful.

B-)

You are a crafty sort. :D:beer:

Congratulations Gringo .. may she grow up sweet and pretty like her Momma :beer:

hope all continues to go well with the women of your life!!

It's a...

GIRL!

See you in a couple of years, Congrats, seriously. :thumbsup:

Edited by Booster4324