gringo starr is the proud papa of a lil baby girl!

Beerball

I know, you aren't alone, many of us thought this day would never (in fact could never) come. But, through processes which he still doesn't understand the due date for the little gringette/gringo is July 17.

Pick the date/time for the little bundle of gring to make her/his appearance. Winner gets to name the child.

Thread will close at midnight 7/10 (or noon on 7/11 depending on how post configuration works).

My guess:

7/22/11 @ 6:57am

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, you aren't alone, many of us thought this day would never (in fact could never) come. But, through processes which he still doesn't understand the due date for the little gringette/gringo is July 17.

Pick the date/time for the little bundle of gring to make her/his appearance. Winner gets to name the child.

Thread will close at midnight 7/10 (or noon on 7/11 depending on how post configuration works).

My guess:

7/22/11 @ 6:57am

Let's say 7/5/11 @ 5:28am

Boy - Thor Kelly Starr

Girl - Aphrodite Kardashian Starr

Of course, if Mrs. Gringo doesn't approve, all bets are off. I still want to be able to attend Bills game and leave with my manhood intact. Bahahahahaaaaa! :lol:

Incredibly, Aphrodite is my grandmother's name. She goes by Deda. It is one of the names we (very briefly) considered.

7/7/11 7:11 PM

How about Belle Starr. Name her after the famed beer joint located near Kissing Bridge.

Though she burned down in 1980, it was one of the best night spots for me growing up in the buffalo area.

http://www.dolphinrocks.com/bellestarr/bellestarrstory.htm