The Killing

Buftex

Had to turn from the Mavs/Heat game tonight, immediately afterwords, so my girlfriend and I could watch "our Sunday night shows"....I love "Treme" and like "The Killing", opposite for her...until tonight...anyone see? I don't want to give out any spoilers, but if this thing ends the way it looks, I will feel like I wasted three months of Sunday night tv. They should just call the show "Red Herring". I realize there is still an episode left, and nothing is ever as it seems...but they are narrowing things down to a cast of suspects, all of which will give this slow moving mystery the dreaded "Scooby-Do" ending... :thumbdown:

I have been watching. The last episode I saw was the one where they spent the day looking for the lady detectives 13 year old son, which was a huge lull in the series for me. I sure hope it ends with something more substantial than what you are eluding to. It is afterall, AMC, which is known for producing some quality programming. Based on this alone, I don't expect it to be a "cookie cutter" type of ending. I think it ends up being someone tied to the mayoral race.

I have been watching. The last episode I saw was the one where they spent the day looking for the lady detectives 13 year old son, which was a huge lull in the series for me. I sure hope it ends with something more substantial than what you are eluding to. It is afterall, AMC, which is known for producing some quality programming. Based on this alone, I don't expect it to be a "cookie cutter" type of ending. I think it ends up being someone tied to the mayoral race.

Maybe I was a little harsh last night, when I posted...I just don't like where the end is going...overall, I like the show, though I can't imagine ever wanting to watch it again (like I said, too many red herrings), but I appreciate the pacing of the show...the teacher thing was a little silly, in retrospect...but, I will give AMC the benefit of a doubt...you haven't seen the latest show, but all I will tell you, a few weeks ago, I told my girlfriend "If the killer ends up being ####, I will be pissed"...looks like that is where its' headed...and if its' not, they will have to come up with some rediculous scenario to change the course things are heading in...lmk what you think after you see it.