A bunch of positive comments about talks

Hey, we had some good seasons! Of course our biggest rival back then was Wilson. I didn't play football, but I remember going to your school for cross country. We cleaned house on your school.

Cleaned house in CC? That must have been when the CC coach we had when I was in High School retired by then. We had a real strong CC program. Our big rival was Medina. Only 4 miles down the road from Middleport, where I grew up. Interesting, you said in a previous post you went into the AF after high school and now you have an RV. Same w/ me. Air Force, then GI Bill to go to Oswego State, then 30 years as a history teacher. And my wife & I love to camp. We live in Va.

How about them Bills in the mid 80's when you were graduating from Newfane? Quarterbacks whose name will live in infamy: Ferragamo, Duffek, Mathison, and yes, we even had Art Shliester in camp when we were able to finally sign Kelly. Talk about lean years.

PS: The Plattsburgh area is a beautiful area. We'll be camping in that neck of the woods in July when go up to Hubbardton, Vt., for a reenactment.