Hot for bicyclist

America is so sexually repressed. A large percentage flipped out over nipplegate and now some are getting their panties in a bunch because a beautiful women is showing too much skin while biking. In Europe couples are making out practically everywhere- while here some say "get a room". I think it is beautiful seeing a couple being affectionate with one another. Lighten up America. Sex is beautiful

America is so sexually repressed. A large percentage flipped out over nipplegate and now some are getting their panties in a bunch because a beautiful women is showing too much skin while biking. In Europe couples are making out practically everywhere- while here some say "get a room". I think it is beautiful seeing a couple being affectionate with one another. Lighten up America. Sex is beautiful

For crying out loud, haven't you moved yet?

For crying out loud, haven't you moved yet?

He's moved to the ozone layer.

Yeah, I really just love watching other people make out, grind on each other, etc. It's great for public places..........I think we should be able to just take a piss right in public anywhere.

Sounds to me like the officer was just tryin' to boff her...

"I thought he was joking around but he got angry and asked me for ID." Rijcken, 31, was not given a ticket during the May 3 incident, and did not get the officer's name, but was left feeling baffled. "I didn't even think for one second that my outfit could be harmful or disturbing," she said.

Sounds to me like the officer was just tryin' to boff her...

"I thought he was joking around but he got angry and asked me for ID." Rijcken, 31, was not given a ticket during the May 3 incident, and did not get the officer's name, but was left feeling baffled. "I didn't even think for one second that my outfit could be harmful or disturbing," she said.

It's a publicity stunt and just BS. She sells bikes for a living and I bet her sales numbers are up today.

It's a publicity stunt and just BS. She sells bikes for a living and I bet her sales numbers are up today.

Well, that's plausible - certainly she got publicity - but you think she made up the whole story, and the NY Daily News just went ahead and printed it?

(It sounds as if the deputy commissioner agrees with you.)

Personally, I still think the officer was trying to get her to throw her bike in the trunk and take a ride with him B-)

Well, that's plausible - certainly she got publicity - but you think she made up the whole story, and the NY Daily News just went ahead and printed it?

(It sounds as if the deputy commissioner agrees with you.)

Personally, I still think the officer was trying to get her to throw her bike in the trunk and take a ride with him B-)

I don't know if she made up the whole story. She probably talked to a cop.

Of course, the Daily News would just print it. They aren't the Times. And, I think the story has been out on different sites, etc. for a little bit anyway.

I personally have to agree with this, though. I am a menace on the road during these months when women are walking around showing a lot of skin.

I don't know if she made up the whole story. She probably talked to a cop.

Of course, the Daily News would just print it. They aren't the Times. And, I think the story has been out on different sites, etc. for a little bit anyway.

I personally have to agree with this, though. I am a menace on the road during these months when women are walking around showing a lot of skin.

I stand corrected.

After reading Ms. Rijcken's Linked-In profile, I'd have to agree with you - it was more likely that it was the cop who was 'pulled over' by her...

Jasmijn Rijcken

I stand corrected.

After reading Ms. Rijcken's Linked-In profile, I'd have to agree with you - it was more likely that it was the cop who was 'pulled over' by her...

Jasmijn Rijcken

LOL at the bolded part! I had actually seen her linkedin profile and it definitely factored into my thinking!..........That and the fact that a cop in NYC or anywhere, has to see that all day long!