Here's A QB Question ?? In Lock out Mode !!

Wow dude, Losman really? here's my brain on lockout: Bruce Gradkoski, kid has a ton of Moxi and can make plays and probably wouldn't push to be a starter. Doesn't have great stats ut he's a gamer and would make a great backup for us.

I'm trying to understand why the Bills would be looking for someone who stinks as a third QB. Losman? Gradkowski? Maybe the Bills should be looking for someone who is actually good. Either a young player with potential or a veteran that can compete and be a solid starter. Looking for someone who won't mind spending his career as a backup to Fitzpatrick is not setting a very high standard.

I'm trying to understand why the Bills would be looking for someone who stinks as a third QB. Losman? Gradkowski? Maybe the Bills should be looking for someone who is actually good. Either a young player with potential or a veteran that can compete and be a solid starter. Looking for someone who won't mind spending his career as a backup to Fitzpatrick is not setting a very high standard.

I'm not sure if you've been paying attention for the past couple months. I think that Buddy and Chan have made it pretty clear that Fitz is "their guy" for at least this season. They are not looking for someone to come in and compete with him for the starting job, but rather a servicable back-up QB who can come in and run the offense if Fitz gets injured. Passing on Dalton and Kaepernick in the 2nd round this year is a pretty clear indication that they're not looking for Fitz's replacement....at least not this off season.

I've always been a fan of Losman and believe his failure in Buffalo was mainly due to poor coaching. I'd be on board.

Not sure he would ever amount to more than what he has, but I have always said on here (and been jumped on) that Losman's career got pointed downhill when Mularkey was yanking him in and out every time he threw a bad pass. Did anyone really think that Kelly Holcomb was going to be the future? Alot of people thought Losman was. I would be all for it. Are there better options, I would think so, like Matt Moore or even Clasen from Carolina maybe?

Edited by billsfreak

Here's my question. Would you drop someone on the roster, on the radar to give someone you've got a good grasp on that isn't in the NFL to come back and ride the pines as a playing coach?

Remember, your job is to put the best team out there and you'll swing with the loss and rise with the wins and make enough losses and you're forever "unemployed". Your job is to sign, not speculate? Does that change how you see Losman? :unsure: