SAY WHAT??????

Beerball

I’m not surprised about the effects of coffee. I see caffeine-induced psychosis among my idiot co-workers all the time.

What struck me in the article is that even the control group said they could hear the song. The buzzed once on average per three minutes of white noise. It makes me mad to consider how idiotically suggestible the average dingbat is. Makes me want to drink 15 cups of coffee, stip naked and go running through the streets on a murderous rampage while singing “White Christmas” at the top of my lungs.

Makes me want to drink 15 cups of coffee, stip naked and go running through the streets on a murderous rampage while singing “White Christmas” at the top of my lungs.

This is not as much fun as it sounds. :unsure:

caffiene f's you up. as someone who has a mtn dew for breakfast, followed by a 5 hr energy at 630, and 2 mtn dews at 9, an energy drink (big can) at lunch and a mtn dew at 3....yeah...but it gets you through 20 hour days for a while.

caffiene f's you up. as someone who has a mtn dew for breakfast, followed by a 5 hr energy at 630, and 2 mtn dews at 9, an energy drink (big can) at lunch and a mtn dew at 3....yeah...but it gets you through 20 hour days for a while.

Amphetamines would probably be healthier.

Makes me want to drink 15 cups of coffee, stip naked and go running through the streets on a murderous rampage while singing “White Christmas” at the top of my lungs.

The fact that This idea even ran through your mind is deeply concerning .... It seems that impending fatherhood has brought on insanity.