Richmond area folks

JinVA

I'm heading there tomorrow for the Truckers show at Browns Island. Does anyone know of a good place to pre game that is in walking distance to the venue. Any recommendations are appreciated.

Edited by JinVA

Legend Brewing Company....best place in Richmond, feel free to ask for Mug #171, although I am sure my peeps have let me down and not put it into much use since my departure from there, if its there, drink from it and please send me a pic of you drinking from it! Very close to browns island....enjoy the truckers!

I'm heading there tomorrow for the Truckers show at Browns Island. Does anyone know of a good place to pre game that is in walking distance to the venue. Any recommendations are appreciated.

Edited by The Poojer

Show was good, I saw them there several years ago and it was amazing to see how much their fanbase has grown..Couldn't make it over to Legend, had to meet up with some folks at Capital Ale and the threat of thunderstorms kept us there until showtime. Thanks for the rec though.

aint nothing wrong with quaffin' a few flagons at Capital Ale.... :beer::thumbsup:

Show was good, I saw them there several years ago and it was amazing to see how much their fanbase has grown..Couldn't make it over to Legend, had to meet up with some folks at Capital Ale and the threat of thunderstorms kept us there until showtime. Thanks for the rec though.