Ultimate Warrior vs Hulk Hogan 2011

I thought the Ultimate Warrior died like ten years ago...

That was just a popular internet rumor. The only thing that happened years ago was that he lost his mind.

I thought the Ultimate Warrior died like ten years ago...

Nope, rumors.

TUW has been doing ultra right-wing speaking appearances for a while.

http://www.almightyphilly.com/2011/02/23/this-months-featured-political-speaker-at-uconn-the-ultimate-warrior-wait-what/

If you watch the video in that link, he starts to go off the deep end about 3:50 in.

Edited by DrDareustein

Nope, rumors.

TUW has been doing ultra right-wing speaking appearances for a while.

http://www.almightyphilly.com/2011/02/23/this-months-featured-political-speaker-at-uconn-the-ultimate-warrior-wait-what/

If you watch the video in that link, he starts to go off the deep end about 3:50 in.

Off the deep end? Like legally changing his name to Warrior? Yeah, I'm not sure exactly when he went off the deep end, but there needs to be an even more extreme version of that phrase because that's where he went.

Off the deep end? Like legally changing his name to Warrior? Yeah, I'm not sure exactly when he went off the deep end, but there needs to be an even more extreme version of that phrase because that's where he went.

I met him about 8 years ago at a political conference. His speech wasn't the best but he sat down with a group of about 20 students and led a discussion that night. He's definitely a strange breed, but behind the showmanship he's fairly down to earth.

I met him about 8 years ago at a political conference. His speech wasn't the best but he sat down with a group of about 20 students and led a discussion that night. He's definitely a strange breed, but behind the showmanship he's fairly down to earth.

It's cool that he would meet with a bunch of students.