[closed]If We Can Get Pryor DO IT!!! NO QUESTION!

Ladies And Gents!

DO NOT LET THE MEDIA FOOL YOU...if we have a chance to snatch Terrell Pryor, now and let him sit and mature for 2 seasons...WE SHOULD DO IT.."all that he isnt a NFL QB BS"....they say the same about All Super Athletic QB's, that dont have textbook passing skills"..He is well worth the quote un-quote risk, he is a Chan Gailey kind of guy with the scrambling, speed,quickness and natural abilities..... He's a more natural passer than his pro-types Cam Newton and Teabow and might have a stronger arm than both I'd argue that he throws on the run better than Locker, and if he had came out this year he goes no later than the 2nd rd..DO NOT BE FOOLED.....I watch this guy get better and better every year at Ohio State as a player and competitor....its sucks that his maturity and choices were soo poor off the field but on the field you would never know....BTW: 31-4!!!!!!! as a starter....He is a Winner....

Ladies And Gents!

DO NOT LET THE MEDIA FOOL YOU...if we have a chance to snatch Terrell Pryor, now and let him sit and mature for 2 seasons...WE SHOULD DO IT.."all that he isnt a NFL QB BS"....they say the same about All Super Athletic QB's, that dont have textbook passing skills"..He is well worth the quote un-quote risk, he is a Chan Gailey kind of guy with the scrambling, speed,quickness and natural abilities..... He's a more natural passer than his pro-types Cam Newton and Teabow and might have a stronger arm than both I'd argue that he throws on the run better than Locker, and if he had came out this year he goes no later than the 2nd rd..DO NOT BE FOOLED.....I watch this guy get better and better every year at Ohio State as a player and competitor....its sucks that his maturity and choices were soo poor off the field but on the field you would never know....BTW: 31-4!!!!!!! as a starter....He is a Winner....

Not sure I buy it still.

Normally I am for giving people another chance as I'm not an unforgiving holier than thou a hole but I am on the fence with this guy. Unlike many I think this type of stuff goes on MUCH more than actually is discovered and reported. I don't like the fact that a teammate(s) came out and said that they didn't want the guy back.

He could be an amazing talent and was rumored to run in the 4.3's which is ridiculous for a young man of his size. If we even approached this guy he needs a life coach or mentor to guide him and show him the error of his ways. He would need to ride pine and study his butt off for 2 years before he could be trusted as a starting QB.

All that may not matter a single bit because Buffalo fans love, love, love to run less than squeaky clean players into the ground that don't fit the blue collar dying steel town good old boy image. IF we got him our fans would probably raise the pitch forks and torches, poison the city against him and run him out of town before he ever took a snap.

Edited by PDaDdy

I am very against calling people names, but if you are serious and it isn't sarcasm, you are an idiot. It has been said several times that Pryor can be discribed by two words-"Arrogant and Selfish." Doesn't sound like someone you want on a young team that is trying to make a name for itself the good old fashion way of hard work and teamwork. On this board, everytime a name is out there someone wants the Bills to go get them. I hear in a few years that Rae Carruth will be out of prison should we go get him too?

Edited by billsfreak

Normally I am for giving people another chance as I'm not an unforgiving holier than thou a hole but I am on the fence with this guy. Unlike many I think this type of stuff goes on MUCH more than actually is discovered and reported. I don't like the fact that a teammate(s) came out and said that they didn't want the guy back.

He could be an amazing talent and was rumored to run in the 4.3's which is ridiculous for a young man of his size. If we even approached this guy he needs a life coach or mentor to guide him and show him the error of his ways. He would need to ride pine and study his butt off for 2 years before he could be trusted as a starting QB.

All that may not matter a single bit because Buffalo fans love, love, love to run less than squeaky clean players into the ground that don't fit the blue collar dying steel town good old boy image. IF we got him our fans would probably raise the pitch forks and torches, poison the city against him and run him out of town before he ever took a snap.

I agree. There is only so much we should put up with. I mean Kobe and Ben I get. Those chicks were probably wearing short skirts. This guy got free tattoos. We have to draw the line somewhere.

I like the idea of adding Pryor. His record speaks for itself, and while he has had some maturity issues, he is only 21 and was treated as a rock-star since the time he was 7. I think he has probably learned a lot and become more humble through his recent experiences. Also, some of his “maturity” issues are not really “maturity” issues at all. I like the fact that he cried on the sideline after loosing to PSU his freshman year. I like the fact that he cared that much about winning that loosing hurt that much. Heinz Ward did the same thing after the Steelers lost their 3rd AFC Championship game. They then went on to win two Super Bowls. This is the type of attitude we need on this team. I like the fact that he said OSU would beat Wisconsin 9/10 times after loosing to them. Sour gapes….no, confidence that you and your team can win. As for his other “maturity” issues, I will argue that people change, esp. 21 year olds. The only question is cost. I would give up a 3rd round or later for him, but I'd be hesitant to give up a 1st or 2nd.

I am very against calling people names, but if you are serious and it isn't sarcasm, you are an idiot. It has been said several times that Pryor can be discribed by two words-"Arrogant and Selfish." Doesn't sound like someone you want on a young team that is trying to make a name for itself the good old fashion way of hard work and teamwork. On this board, everytime a name is out there someone wants the Bills to go get them. I hear in a few years that Rae Carruth will be out of prison should we go get him too?

That's three.

I like the idea of adding Pryor. His record speaks for itself, and while he has had some maturity issues, he is only 21 and was treated as a rock-star since the time he was 7. I think he has probably learned a lot and become more humble through his recent experiences. Also, some of his “maturity” issues are not really “maturity” issues at all. I like the fact that he cried on the sideline after loosing to PSU his freshman year. I like the fact that he cared that much about winning that loosing hurt that much. Heinz Ward did the same thing after the Steelers lost their 3rd AFC Championship game. They then went on to win two Super Bowls. This is the type of attitude we need on this team. I like the fact that he said OSU would beat Wisconsin 9/10 times after loosing to them. Sour gapes….no, confidence that you and your team can win. As for his other “maturity” issues, I will argue that people change, esp. 21 year olds. The only question is cost. I would give up a 3rd round or later for him, but I'd be hesitant to give up a 1st or 2nd.

i agree.... Oh well...we will see.... either way im a think we will be sucessful.... too many people judge, but dont know what you'd do or how we'd respond in those situations

There is aboslutely no evidence that Pryor has the skills, intelligence, decision maikng ability, or leadership qualities to be an NFL QB. None. I wish all the Ohio State fans would give it a rest already.

There is aboslutely no evidence that Pryor has the skills, intelligence, decision maikng ability, or leadership qualities to be an NFL QB. None. I wish all the Ohio State fans would give it a rest already.

He got Better each year as a College QB..... 31-4 ... 2 bcs bowl wins..... 65% completion......60% 3rd down completion.... if you didnt watch him play, "consistently" .... I understand why you'd say that...and I didnt say START HIM... 2 seasons...2 off-seasons...NFL QB Coaches...

But once again if you didnt watch him play again

Ladies And Gents!

Best tongue in cheek write-up I've seen in a while. You did mean this sarcastically -- right? If not, please get help now -- drinking is a serious disease and it's obvious you have a drinking problem if you believe this.

I remember hearing the same thing about Jim Kelly until he was out of the USFL and in a Bills uniform. I am not a big fan of Pryor but I am a big fan of judging players based on their ability to pay football more than whether or not they are nice guys. As long as a guy controls himself enough to avoid missing games due to suspensions, I don't care about his personality.

Best tongue in cheek write-up I've seen in a while. You did mean this sarcastically -- right? If not, please get help now -- drinking is a serious disease and it's obvious you have a drinking problem if you believe this.

Well said. That post was a cry for help if ever I heard one.

Agreed, not to mention the fact that I don't see Pryor being any better than Troy Smith.

Ladies And Gents!

Sincerely,

Drew Rosenhaus

For all the hate against Cam Newton, I am surprised to see any love for Pryor. Forget about the stats....Pryor cannot throw NFL passes. Sure he can run around in set plays in college and hit underneath guys, and the occasional wide open receiver...all on a team that is perennially loaded with talent. He does not have or show any football smarts, I just don't see his game translating to the NFL...For the comparisons to Troy Smith, Troy looked WAY better to me in college. He simply had a better overall game.

Of course like others mentioned I also have no interest in an overly cocky, selfish player..

Edited by Turbosrrgood