[closed]A Review of Pryor , Prior to His Departure

On BB.com there is an article that was done by Greg Cosell from NFL films that gives a bunch of insight on Terrell Pryor as far as how his skills transfer to the NFL .

We already know that his decision making is in the toilet as far as if he even cares what his actions might mean to others with in the organization which he plays for . Which for me is enough to JUST SAY NO if & when he becomes available .

But i have read at least one post that think he is worth bringing in to the Bills organization .

I thought that he may be a decent QB until my job took me to Columbus on a day in which the Buckeyes were playing a home game . At first it was very cool seeing how much the city was behind their team , it kind of reminded me of Bills fans on game day . But that was the only similarity when it came to talking about players on the team .

I started talikng to the young guy behind the counter at the hotel where i was staying . Seeing as we have had some Ohio State players that played for the Bills like Speillman , Whitner & others conversation started out on a positive , then we came to Pryor .

The guy continued to say how great he (meaning Pryor) thought he was & that he wasn't afraid to tell any one just how great he was & how the team wouldn't be nearly as good if it weren't for him . Ever since then my opinion of him has completely changed & wouldn't care if he was the last QB on earth wouldn't want him on our team

He's not a Bills type player & He would never fit the Bills blue collar type mentality !!! Read the article on BB.com & you'll have plenty besides what i've heard to base a decision on !! :thumbdown: Just say NO to Pryor !!! :thumbdown:

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.