Steve Jobs makes surprise presentation on new hi-tech Apple headquarte

Link

The stunning design resembles a "spaceship;" it will be four stories and house 12,000.

"I think we do have a shot at building the best office building in the world," says Jobs, who also made a rare appearance earlier in the week at the Worldwide Developers Conference.

Looks cool as hell and seems will be a great place to work, if somewhat odd.

Edited by Booster4324

That is REALLY damn cool...good for Apple and Steve Jobs...a great American company :thumbsup:

I'm planning to buy my first Mac laptop in a few months...looking forward to expanding my Apple product resume

Watched the whole thing, since I used to live about 2 miles north of the present campus. Good for Cupertino, as HP has mostly vacated the land Apple bought. The area around the property will be invigorated too.

I just love this clip from "Triumph of the Nerds":

That was a great series.

If you haven't already seen it, you should check out the film...

I think you'd enjoy it.

That's no Apple. It's a Space Station! :ph34r:

No, this is a Space Station...

post-2970-046947400 1307660601_thumb.jpg

That was a great series.

If you haven't already seen it, you should check out the film...

youtube.com/watch?v=lEyrivrjAuU

I think you'd enjoy it.

I did like it, but I couldn't help of think, "the documentary was better". I'm betting that "Confidence Game" will be better than "Too Big to Fail".

Trivia: Joey Slotnick was in both "movies". Always good to see that guy get work.

More Trivia: The guy that played Steve Ballmer is the voice of Bender on Futurama.

It was funny to watch Steve present his plan to them as if he wasn't just telling him they were going to do it haha. Awkward room...the one guy would just say "ok, yes" before Steve even gave the half ass answers he eventual gave to his questions on safety and traffic. Not that Apple shouldn't basically run that little town but just saying...that was a goofy thing to watch IMO.

Quote from a recent article I read (dated 5.14.11)

Apple's CEO Steve Jobs reportedly called his MobileMe team into his office and asked, "Can anyone tell me what MobileMe is supposed to do?"

When one of them answered with what is reported to be a very logical one, Jobs responded, "Then why the f*** doesn't it do that?"

Quote from a recent article I read (dated 5.14.11)

Apple's CEO Steve Jobs reportedly called his MobileMe team into his office and asked, "Can anyone tell me what MobileMe is supposed to do?"

When one of them answered with what is reported to be a very logical one, Jobs responded, "Then why the f*** doesn't it do that?"

Don't know what the guy's answer was to Jobs question but, whatever it was, Jobs response to it - as a CEO - seems a perfectly logical retort.