Holy crap!!!

ajzepp

Certainly makes all those times I've asked her "Show us your breasts" seem tame in comparison...

I thought most everyone had gone home, but a female coworker just asked me, "what are you laughing at?"

I was so tempted...lol

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm ceding my title to someone who made a Dr. Who reference that maybe eight people on the planet would get.

Try to keep up... :wallbash:

Actually, that was in last week's episode, when the TARDIS couldn't translate the name of... well, I don't want to spoil anything.

And I had to look up how to spell Gallifreyan.

Just to be clear: we can't put "crap" in a thread title...

...but it's okay for you to mention that you've recently replaced the ball rooster in your crapper.

Guess so, since the mods haven't decided to change it to say something more, um, appropriate? :lol:

Okay, let me explain.

When I saw the thread title which had "c(rapp" (or something close to that) I assumed aj was trying to circumvent the language filter. After seeing Tom use it in a post, I realize that crap is not in the language filter as other words are, like **** and !@#$. So I've changed the title back.

Okay, let me explain.

When I saw the thread title which had "c(rapp" (or something close to that) I assumed aj was trying to circumvent the language filter. After seeing Tom use it in a post, I realize that crap is not in the language filter as other words are, like **** and !@#$. So I've changed the title back.

Personally, I liked "Holy Molasses!" better.

Though "Holy stevestojan!" would have been better still.

But either way...it's worth it, just to get Lana to mention the ball rooster in her crapper... :w00t:

But either way...it's worth it, just to get Lana to mention the ball rooster in her crapper... :w00t:

LOL, ain't that the truth!

Okay, let me explain.

I've definitely been guilty of trying to circumvent the filter...in this case I was just trying to be clever since the post was about an "app" :D

Okay, let me explain.

It's still not correct. It should be Cr(app). Right AJ? :P;)

This thread has had me laughing all day. :lol:

It's still not correct. It should be Cr(app). Right AJ? :P;)

This thread has had me laughing all day. :lol:

Si, senorita :)

Personally, I liked "Holy Molasses!" better.

Though "Holy stevestojan!" would have been better still.

It was a little embarrassing to tell the plumber what needed replacing. It was also difficult to keep a straight face. :blush::lol:

Si, senorita :)

:wub: