Internet access is a "Human Right" sez the UN

Beerball

LOL, good point! Although in the internet age, even 6 months is a long time.

I was explaining to someone last night how I bought a Kindle to carry my technical library with me. "So did you have to repurchase all your computer books then?" Hell, no...they're out of date in six months anyway, I just bought new ones.

I was explaining to someone last night how I bought a Kindle to carry my technical library with me. "So did you have to repurchase all your computer books then?" Hell, no...they're out of date in six months anyway, I just bought new ones.

www.gutenberg.org

You know what else should be a human right? Hair care products. Because it's a documented fact that pretty people are more successful, and well-groomed hair goes a long way towards improving one's attractiveness. So if we make sure everyone in the world is provided with shampoo, a brush, and styling gel, everyone will be more successful and their lives will improve.

They might even improve to the point where they can afford internet connectivity and thus overthrow the Egyptian government.

I can refute your argument with one word, well, it's a name actually, is that the same thing as a word?

Anyway...Bieber

Wait, I think I proved your argument. :wallbash: