(OT) Lindsay Lohan

Tux of Borg

Has anybody had the displeasure of hearing Lindsay Lohan sing?  Her solo project ranks up there with Don Johnson and Eddie Murphy.  Good thing she looks good naked.  Click Here...

165100[/snapback]

Do you remember Eddie Murphy's classic "My Girl Wants to Party All the Time"? Or better yet, Don Johnson's immortal, "Heart Beat"

It went like this (over and over and over) "I'm lookin' for a heart beat. . . heart beat. . . lookin' for a heart beat. . . heart beat"

Remember that epic song? Nuff said.

Has anybody had the displeasure of hearing Lindsay Lohan sing?  Her solo project ranks up there with Don Johnson and Eddie Murphy.  Good thing she looks good naked.  Click Here...

165100[/snapback]

New rule: The only allowable link after the words "Good thing she looks good naked" is one that shows something.

Do you remember Eddie Murphy's classic "My Girl Wants to Party All the Time"?

165179[/snapback]

Recorded at Rick James' East Aurora mansion when they were stuck there by a lake effect snow storm in 1985(?).

Recorded at Rick James' East Aurora mansion when they were stuck there by a lake effect snow storm in 1985(?).

165201[/snapback]

was that when eddie and charlie murphy beat on rick james' legs for grinding his cowboy boots into eddies new couch? :devil:

i'm rick james...b*tch!

She's got to sing better than Rosanne Barr's rendition of the National Anthem.

I know it's ancient history, but Nancy Sinatra tried to cash in on her famous name and relationship to dad (Frank) by cutting an album. The single, "These Boots Were Made for Walkin'" but she was so bad the tekkies had to use every trick in the book to get it to sound half way decent. Even then, it's pretty bad. She was tone deaf in addition to having a mousy bland voice.