Still looking for a 90's era Hand Warmer!! HELP!

Hey guys, Still looking for this!!!

I am looking for the style hand warmer the buffalo bills wore in the 90's. I have attached a picture. I would like it to be a game used, but could be a replica. Most game worn have a number printed or stitched in-between the legs of the buffalo. If you have one for sale or can point me in the right direction, I would love it!

I have had no luck at all... does anybody know somebody who knows somebody who has one or has seen one somewhere?

Where are all you buffalo collectors?!

Thanks for any help!!!!

Attached Images

post-15151-071546200 1307535341_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, Still looking for this!!!

I am looking for the style hand warmer the buffalo bills wore in the 90's. I have attached a picture. I would like it to be a game used, but could be a replica. Most game worn have a number printed or stitched in-between the legs of the buffalo. If you have one for sale or can point me in the right direction, I would love it!

I have had no luck at all... does anybody know somebody who knows somebody who has one or has seen one somewhere?

Where are all you buffalo collectors?!

Thanks for any help!!!!

Attached Images

Have you tried doing a Google search for "muff"?:P

In all seriousness, that's a tall order - I can't imagine too many are floating around - did they even make any that weren't game used (i.e. - something fans could buy at one point?)

Have you tried doing a Google search for "muff"?:P

In all seriousness, that's a tall order - I can't imagine too many are floating around - did they even make any that weren't game used (i.e. - something fans could buy at one point?)

I have seen a few around the ralph on game day over the years, but no one has been interested in selling. I am not sure if there have been replicas made. I would love to find one!

I just went to Ebay to see if there was one there...sure enough, the same exact thing you were talking about - I just bought it for $65.00, thanks!

Haha there hasn't been one on ebay since 2009.

If anyone has one or can find, I will pay hundreds!

I know, just kidding. Keep up the good search my friend - it took me 7 years on Ebay until I finally found the Sabres jersey of my dreams (3 months ago). It was the 70/71 version with the REALLY old buffalo and tie down front.............

Are there any sports collectible message boards you could post to letting people know you were looking for this? My sense is once you connect up with people who deal in the stuff somebody could locate it or point you to the right person. Asking fellow fans is a good idea but it looks like none of us have the answer.

I know, just kidding. Keep up the good search my friend - it took me 7 years on Ebay until I finally found the Sabres jersey of my dreams (3 months ago). It was the 70/71 version with the REALLY old buffalo and tie down front.............

Congrats on your find!! I still kick myself for not buying that one in 2009. I did not realize how few and far between they were.

• 4 weeks later...

I have seen a few around the ralph on game day over the years, but no one has been interested in selling. I am not sure if there have been replicas made. I would love to find one!

I had one. Got it at Brand Names. To answer your next question though, sorry... It's long gone.

If I had one I'd just give it to you for free! Why on a mission to get the hand warmer? I've heard of foot fetish but hand fetish? There must be a story here.

If I had one I'd just give it to you for free! Why on a mission to get the hand warmer? I've heard of foot fetish but hand fetish? There must be a story here.

Haha, no fetish here, just trying to complete a kelly uniform set I have. Keep your eyes open!

Maybe you could try emailing the Bills directly through their website or general inquieries and hope that your email might get forwarded to the equipment department or any person who may be able to help. Even if the Bills dont sell products like that, they may be able to tell you the name of the company who used to make their hand warmers and maybe you could try contacting them directly.

• 1 month later...

Maybe you could try emailing the Bills directly through their website or general inquieries and hope that your email might get forwarded to the equipment department or any person who may be able to help. Even if the Bills dont sell products like that, they may be able to tell you the name of the company who used to make their hand warmers and maybe you could try contacting them directly.

I have tried several different emails and numbers with zero luck at all.

Another friendly bump for FOOTBALL SEASON!! I am still actively looking for a handwarmer!!

I have tried several different emails and numbers with zero luck at all.

Another friendly bump for FOOTBALL SEASON!! I am still actively looking for a handwarmer!!

http://www.sportskids.com/superstore/NFL/Bills/Hand+Warmers/p/355328.html

There is the blue color they used in the 90's not sure where you will be able to find the white one