Browns awarded 9 more yards

Thailog80

Well we have played the toughest schl. in  the NFL this year so im glad the BILLS are coming to town!! We need a break... :devil:  :D

165331[/snapback]

So what are all your bengal fan thoughts on kitna coming in this week...think he can shake of the rust...personally i think our D is going to eat him alive...

To tell ya the truth I am a big KITNA fan but I am worried about Sundays game because he has only a few snaps, that was last week. But he did move the ball but he threw the B I G int. that killed us. But we are used to the int. bug this year with CARSON :devil: . But good luck Sunday ..

The Browns made perhaps their biggest offensive gain in the last week, picking up nine yards Thursday when Elias Sports Bureau made a scoring change. A Luke McCown sack from last Sunday's game against the Bills was switched to an aborted play, which means the nine "loose yards" are not counted against the team's total. The ruling improves the Browns' offensive output from 17 yards (fifth-worst in NFL history) to 26 yards (seventh-worst in NFL history).

So it was an aborted sack on mccown that gave the browns back 9 yards  ;)

So now our sack total to that game drops to 7. 6 on McCown and 1 on garcia.

I hate odd #'s :)

165087[/snapback]

The frickin' Cleveland Browns are an ABORTION. Period.