OH - D - Possibilities !!

This is due to the boredom of the lock out !!! :cry:

I think our D this year will be much better as long as this lockout thing gets over with fairly soon so our coaches can start implementing the scheme with the new players . I believe we have the talent needed to be in the top 20 defensive units this year !

As long as players stay healthy & they get the DB thing figured out

(who stays who goes FA , UDFA)

The * is for those that i think may have a chance of being moved or put on the practice squad although i hope they bring back Poz !!

Wannstadt

Merriman - Davis - Sheppard - *Poz - Moats - Batten - Coleman

*Torbor - *Ayodele - White - *Kelsay - *Maybin

*Edwards

Edwards - Johnson - Williams - Dareus - Carrington - Troup - *Jasper - *Heard

O.K. go ahead & bust my chops for wasting your valuable time on even going through the motions with this post , but hey i'm bored & you can only drink so much (if you know what i mean) besides it's to early to start drinkin ----- right :beer: ???

I agree with our defense getting a lot better. with Wannstadt coming in and giving his knowledge, the Bills will be in more games and should pull off more wins than losses this year if there is a year. Many people talk about Jasper, but seeing he is huge, and will need time to develop, he will most likely be put into the practice squad. Troupe will be the man up front and Williams will be a third down player, or be a tackle in the 4-3. If the Bills go 4-3, expect Kelsey to be the 4th down tackle as well. That would be a very decent front 4, and when we go 3, Batten and Moats will be opposite Merriman in my opinion. I believe Buffalo has a much better front this year with coaching coming in as well.

I agree with our defense getting a lot better. with Wannstadt coming in and giving his knowledge, the Bills will be in more games and should pull off more wins than losses this year if there is a year. Many people talk about Jasper, but seeing he is huge, and will need time to develop, he will most likely be put into the practice squad. Troupe will be the man up front and Williams will be a third down player, or be a tackle in the 4-3. If the Bills go 4-3, expect Kelsey to be the 4th down tackle as well. That would be a very decent front 4, and when we go 3, Batten and Moats will be opposite Merriman in my opinion. I believe Buffalo has a much better front this year with coaching coming in as well.

"Williams will be a 3rd down player, or be a tackle in the 4-3"

Lol. So if we open the game in a 3-4, he won't be on the field 1st and 2nd down? Where did you come from, and why are you here? I too, am hoping that Troupe can be the guy in the middle. If he does turn out to be that guy, Williams will not be on the sideline. He'll be lined up right next to him.