NFL's Unfair Labor Practices Charge vs. NFLPA

Just found this link. My apologies if it was previously posted, but a couple of TSW topic seaches got no hits. Depending on how the 8th Circuit decides the appeal argued last week, the simultaneously pending National Labor Relations Board ("NLRB") proceedings could play a more prominent role in how the current labor dispute eventually gets resolved. Here's the text of the unfair labor practices charge against the NFLPA, as filed with the NLRB by the NFL on Valentine's Day - - The NFL basically said - - "Hugs and kisses Demaurice!"

http://bizoffootball.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=756:complete-text-of-nfl-charges-against-nflpa-for-unfair-labor-practices&catid=53:documents&Itemid=77

P.S. Is there an easy way to jump back to the topics posted a few months ago? I started to go back towards Valentine's Day posts to see if this was posted back then, but quickly gave up after only being able to go back 2 or 3 pages at a time. I resorted to making educated guesses about key word searches that might find it, but got no obvious hits in the topic titles I pulled up.

Assuming you're using the default (or at least that's how mine is set up) "sort topics chronologically":

Go to any page other than #1. In the web address area the last variable should be like "st_40". Change that 40 to a higher #.

Hope I described that adequately.

I don't think it is really going to be that important. I believe most of that argument was just to officially claim that the players weren't acting in good faith in negotiations. Then the players claimed the owners weren't acting in good faith because of the TV deal money.... right now, the whole "good faith" argument seems to matter very little. I think they were only looking to the Lockout suit to see who would get leverage from that. Hopefully the judges tipping their hands a little will get them to finalize a CBA before the ruling. It would suck to wait for a ruling, then really negotiate.

But I think it is obvious they were waiting to see who would get the leverage, as far as the lockout is concerned. I don't even know if those charges are still being pursued by the nfl to the NFLPA, or if they can even do that now that the union is decertified.

Assuming you're using the default (or at least that's how mine is set up) "sort topics chronologically":

Go to any page other than #1. In the web address area the last variable should be like "st_40". Change that 40 to a higher #.

Hope I described that adequately.

Got it - - my default works the same way. Thanks for the help!