2011 French Open

ajzepp

I am also a big tennis fan and grew up with Johnny Mc being my hero. I used to play tennis and started wearing head bands and custom made (by a tailor in India) ST shirts that resembled the ones he wore.

Sadly, I did the same thing--wore bandanas and patterned my serve after McEnroe's. My HS tennis coach was stunned at how ineffective my serve was--I had to totally change it!

Sadly, I did the same thing--wore bandanas and patterned my serve after McEnroe's. My HS tennis coach was stunned at how ineffective my serve was--I had to totally change it!

I think that's what I need to do. Anyone want to help me improve my serve? It's the ONLY weak part of my game. :pirate::lol: OH, I miss playing...

I think that's what I need to do. Anyone want to help me improve my serve? It's the ONLY weak part of my game. :pirate::lol: OH, I miss playing...

I wish I learned how to serve correctly when I was a kid. My first serve is pretty good; but if I miss it, my second serve is comical--it's basically a dink over the net.

agreed though--I miss playing too--haven't played in a few years now...