OT: Update on the car situation - I got it!!

daquixers

I truly think this is a good deal - especially considering I need a car and am going to college next semester ... etc

It is a lease for:

36/months

$7,000 down

$59/month

500 - DPA

1500 - MMA

1000 - RCA

3000 - GM

1000 - TH

...... chevy malibu 2004 ... rochester, NY - go check it out guys.

would you guys in the biz like to explain? (seriously)

I mean for a young college guy, monthly payments are about all you care about...

just wondering..

instead of yelling "Vegas", explain what he did wrong.

If he is paying $59/month, and has no intention of buying it out, i don't see what's so wrong.

But seriously, can you fill me in?

thanks

There talking out of there ass Stevestojan. My brother-in-law is the general manager of all GM motors in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Ohio and I made sure I had a good deal before I signed it. He said to go with it 100%. The $1,000 "family incentive" came from him. Gave me a free $1,000 towards the payment because he is the GM.

So I would love them to explain this to me (and him) how this was a bad deal.

$2,200 for 3 years worth of a good car ....

To answer someone elses question: 13,000 miles / year

would you guys in the biz like to explain? (seriously)

I mean for a young college guy, monthly payments are about all you care about...

just wondering..

instead of yelling "Vegas", explain what he did wrong.

If he is paying $59/month, and has no intention of buying it out, i don't see what's so wrong.

But seriously, can you fill me in?

thanks

165051[/snapback]

Just like I offered you, If you remember, I would talk to anyone here regarding the purchase of a car. I've been an owner of a dealership. I use to hire and fire GM's. So Deq, is talking out his ass because he's talking about a brother-inlaw.

Think about that. Anytime someone wants to talk about the car business, step up.

I'm game off line. You can't teach someone about the car business over a message board. I've been to GMI and run Dealerships up and down the eastern seaboard. Boasting, I'm sorry. Deq, can go !@#$ himself. I'll be happy to talk to anyone. I have a toll free number where I work. Only serious people need to PM me.

Just like I offered you, If you remember, I would talk to anyone here regarding the purchase of a car. I've been an owner of a dealership. I use to hire and fire GM's. So Deq, is talking out his ass because he's talking about a brother-inlaw.

Think about that. Anytime someone wants to talk about the car business, step up.

I'm game off line. You can't teach someone about the car business over a message board. I've been to GMI and run Dealerships up and down the eastern seaboard. Boasting, I'm sorry. Deq, can go !@#$ himself. I'll be happy to talk to anyone. I have a toll free number where I work. Only serious people need to PM me.

165112[/snapback]

Your not that A$$ who says "HUUUUG>>E!!! , are ya???? :devil::D

you could have bought the car with about 12-14k probably.  A lease is supposed to be as little down as possible...  Sounds like you got taken for a ride

165184[/snapback]

Read the following posts .... I actually payed $100 for a down payment. Im not sure what you guys dont get.

$100 down payment

$59 / month

165112[/snapback]

Huh? Car Dealerships have no priority over GM general managers. Dealerships are owned by other companies, personal people, or the actual dealership father company (GM). My brother-in-law is Mark Olsine. Look him up. He is GM of FATHER COMPANY of GM in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and I believe Ohio. Private dealerships can NOT release someone who is hired by someone who is owned by them!

For Example:

General Motors: Hire Mark Olson to GM over 3 states

Private companies/people ask to use the GM name and sell cars

Mark is in charge over every dealership with the GM signia in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and I believe Ohio. Since you have owned a car dealership, then you should know this. You know how you get inspected every year for cleanliness, strength of presentation, and representation of GM products? If you are in Wisconsin, Minnesota, or Ohio Mark is the guy who attends to that. He has actually worked his way up. He use to be a trainer in Wisconsin when he was offered by GM to take controll over one of there parent companies which he declined in favor of the GM offer of the three other states. It should be all a matter of public record, when you get that high in ranks. Look it up for yourself.

Guest Billy Fucillo's Mom

daq, congrats, if youre happy then we're happy for ya.

and if no one can state, here on the message board, why it may be a bad deal, then you got a good deal.

and no matter what, $100 down, $59/month ?!?!

good job mang