92 year old Buffalo born twin friars die hours apart

Beerball

I beat my twin broter by 45 years, and counting... :cry:

After my mother in law died my wife asked me to attend "grief" classes at the church with her. One of the people there was a twin you could sense that the loss of her sister was especially hard on her.

Sorry to hear you lost your brother. I assume he was very young.

My sister-in-law's grandparents were married for something like 70 years. He was in good health the day his wife died. 3 weeks later he was dead too.

The same happened with June and Johnny Cash...

After my mother in law died my wife asked me to attend "grief" classes at the church with her. One of the people there was a twin you could sense that the loss of her sister was especially hard on her.

Sorry to hear you lost your brother. I assume he was very young.

He didn't quite make it to a year...funny thing is, we both had real bad respritory problems, they thought I was the one who wouldn't make it, initially...

I know they say I am too young to remember, but I have one vivid memory of Daniel, pulling himself up in the crib, and flipping the light switch on the wall on and off, and getting very exoited...would have liked to gotten to know him better...I have a nephew, named after him...we get along great...