Republicans targetingRon Paul via redistricting?

State GOP leaders are pressing for quick action on a new Congressional map that would transform the district of Tea Party godfather Ron Paul while getting rid of an unusual "horseshoe" or "shrimp" district that had sparked complaints in East Texas.

Ron Paul? Tea Party godfather?

That's a good one. :lol:

Ron Paul? Tea Party godfather?

That's a good one. :lol:

Why? I see him as a guy who supported the movement and clearly one of the only main stream politicians even close to its beliefs. He's had his criticisms of the Tea Party to be sure but he's also spoken at its events.

Why? I see him as a guy who supported the movement and clearly one of the only main stream politicians even close to its beliefs. He's had his criticisms of the Tea Party to be sure but he's also spoken at its events.

All true, but the term "godfather" implies that he is the driving force of the tea party movement, and that all tea party activism runs through him. Not even close to being truth.

"The vote came after hours of pubic testimony that featured heated and racially tinged exchanges."

Must have been interesting!!!!

Knew it was nothing more than a pissing match.

Between this and Weiner...has our political scene really devolved into nothing more than a series of dick jokes?

Between this and Weiner...has our political scene really devolved into nothing more than a series of dick jokes?

Kinda takes the wind out of the sails of the PPP, huh? Pissing matches and dick jokes...

Edited by Buftex

Fixed

It's no longer your parents republican party. Eisenhower fiscal conservatism and warning about military industrial complex out, big spending neocon war mongers who are liberals at heart like McCain in.

At least they still hate hippy commies.

It's no longer your parents republican party. Eisenhower fiscal conservatism and warning about military industrial complex out, big spending neocon war mongers who are liberals at heart like McCain in.

My parents are in their 80's...it is no longer their world...but Republicans have always been !@#$s, long as I can remember! :nana:

Edited by Buftex