Would like to send care packages

BillsNYC

Contact Community Relations at the Bills, 716-648-1800

I've been told they keep some address of Bills fans in the military, maybe they can help you out.

164801[/snapback]

I did...they passed me onto an organization. One of our fans actually just emailed us and said he is a public relations officer for a reserve in Buffalo with troops over there, so we may actually be set.

I did...they passed me onto an organization. One of our fans actually just emailed us and said he is a public relations officer for a reserve in Buffalo with troops over there, so we may actually be set.

164812[/snapback]

We should send money and help to the families of the guys that got killed. I don't know where you get addresses. The Buffalo area has a very high number. Tim Russert mentioned this on Meet the Press.

164812[/snapback]

Just make sure whatever you sent is addressed to specific troops...unsolicited packages are not accepted:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1302314/posts

The NYC Buffalo Bills Backers are going to take up a collection to create care packages to send to our fellow Bills fans serving in Iraq.

Anybody have any connections to our fellow fans over there?

164795[/snapback]

[/qu

My son is at Camp Anaconda and has been a Bills fan since he was old enough to hold a football. I remember I purchased a signed ball to send him when he was doing time in Afganastan and the local dood here rip me off and sent some fourth stringer autographs. He would surely love to be a Bills Liaison if you're really serious I can make it happen. Send me an email or phone number and we can talk about it.