It's Your Duty

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a evil, sick, twisted, terrorist douche bag. He's one of those do as I say, but don't do as I do guys. Why didn't he blow himself up if it was such a duty? I hate guys like that.

What a evil, sick, twisted, terrorist douche bag. He's one of those do as I say, but don't do as I do guys. Why didn't he blow himself up if it was such a duty? I hate guys like that.

Why the name change? Is this in order to advance a new militancy?

Why the name change? Is this in order to advance a new militancy?

You know what my stance on violence is. I'm all about peace.

I changed my name because I felt like it. There is no justice in this God forsaken world. Thus the name NoJustice.

Palestine doesn't belong to the Palestinians.

The Bills haven't won a Super Bowl.

The Sabres haven't won a cup.

DC Tom doesn't have any friends.

etc etc etc

No Justice.

Tom has friends, mind you I have not met them...

You know when you wouldn't be able to meet Tom's friends?

When their heads were rolling down a flight of stairs, that's when.

You know when you wouldn't be able to meet Tom's friends?

When their heads were rolling down a flight of stairs, that's when.

Hey, it was only that one time...

• 2 weeks later...

A call to...

James Madison, the Father of our Constitution once told Virginians it was their "Duty" to kill red coats.

Why such radical thinking in the Middle East? Why can't they just watch The Simpson's and order KFC like the rest of us?

Well because we righted a wrong without making sure the wrong we were righting was right by those were wronging (Pretty complex huh?)

Okay, NAZI Germany persecutes Jews and an entire World War is fought to stop this New Napoleon from turning the order of Europe on it's head (Oh, and because he and is comrads are guilty of genocide). So the WAR ends and now as a sympathetic Nation/People/Society/Government we decide we're going to find a home where Jews can be safe from such tyrants and free to thrive in the ancient home of their ancestors. The newly formed United Nations, Great Britain a.k.a. "Great Britain"/ENGLAND decide they're going turn over all rights to an area which is equal to 1/3rd the present day size of Israel to these people. Sounds lovely! Problem is, Arabs most notably "Palestinians" had been dwelling/occupying/inhabiting the area in one way shape or form for about 1,400 years (As the majority) and shared it with the aforementioned Jewish ancestors dating back to the 12th Century B.C. , these "Philistines" had too staked a claim to these lands but had lost them under British/Ottoman and Roman rule.

So now fast forward to present day, Israel is a Jewish State supported by The United Nations, The World's Super Giants and by the entire Western World (exclude a lone dictator in Venezuela) but where is the Palestinian State? That's where the answer is, WE backed a Jewish State but neglected the rights of the tenants (Palestinians) before we bequeathed the title/deed over to the Israeli's. Naturally you could see how this rubbed the "Arab World" the wrong way, follow that with not once, not twice but three CIA backed operations to oust a government/leader/party in the Middle East because they were going to Nationalize oil deposits held by the British or ourselves. That's just the 1950's alone folks! WE were involved in a total of sixteen operations aimed at placing a favorable governing body/leader/figure in the Arab Nations during the last sixty years. Also, the fellas we put in charge or inserted were tyrants.

( The "Shah" of Iran replaced Mohammed Mossadegh through our backing because Massadegh was going to nationalize British Oil, The "Sha" of Iran inserted the SAVAK-his version of the Gestapo and they'd take the lives of 100,000 citizens during the next twenty years. Now we later helped back a revolution led by The "Ayatollah" Khomeini to oust the guy we helped put into power-"The Shah of Iran" Pahlavi. Why'd we do this? Because Pahlavi became bad press. Human rights violations had tarnished is "Western Image" and also the biggest factor, Iran in 1973 a member of OAPEC had thrown in with Syria & Egypt to embargo the United States for their role in the "Yom Kippur War" by supplying Israel with technology, weapons & intelligence. Though the "Shah" Pahlavi wanted to maintain good relations with the United States he also wanted to line his pockets by siding with the other OAPEC countries). Phew! Long story huh? (Quoting Ray from Scream 2 "Wait Der's More!"). We didn't "OFFICIALLY" or publically back Khomeini but we turned a cold shoulder to Pahlavi when he asked us for help and Oh, we sent 177 CIA operatives in to train the revolutionaries on how to oust the disgraced Shah. Also, 192M in weapons was pumped into the revolution by The United States through the CIA.

[saddam Hussein, you remember him right? You know the bloody dictator who kept three U.S. Presidents busy. Well he was our pal too, though we didn't position him into power, WE pumped over 3 billion into his efforts to beef up his military so as to thwart Iran if they invaded(Er, also invade them) which was the popular style of thinking. Yes we backed Saddam to keep Iran in line and to make sure that if either side won or lost, we'd be there to bath in that black sludge. Here's what happened, Saddam beefed up his military forces and attacked Iran-Which began a bloody eight year war and kept oil prices at a comfortable price for Americans because both sides had to finance their war efforts. With Iran paying in oil and Iraq paying in causing Iran to pay with oil it was a lovely balet for the better part of a decade. Until....

The Mad Man they turned to(No, Not Osama) that's a different but sort'a interrelated story) turned on them and the other "Mad Man" Khomeini figured out that the United States had used Saddam to use his army to attack Iran so as to get the oil so they could pay for their costly war, and the "Man Man" went mad. He started hiking the prices by limiting the amount of Western oil companies allowed to drill in Iran as well as limiting the amount of barrels he would release on the market, thus causing a global spike of all market towards the red.

But, alas our savior came to the rescue. Nevermind, false alarm he too went mad of course I'm talking about our pal Saddam. He attacks Kuwait for oil, but Kuwait is our pal who has let us pump their sand dunes for darn near a century so we can't let this happen. Also, finding a Arab country with oil that is loyal to capitalism is quite rare so WE stepped in again and pissed of yet another Man Man we helped tighten his reigns of power. So this game of chess(board is typically black and a tan-ish sandy color, interesting...)Okay, let's wrap this up. Pahlavi we used to keep things Kosher in Iran until Khomeini came in and gave us a better price on oil. We had been lauding Bin Laden because he was fighting the Commie's for us, until he too went mad because we pulled out of Afghanistan without keeping our promises quicker than a teenage dad on prom night, did I mention we funded and trained him to commit acts of terrorism on the Russian's? We sided with Saddam until he crossed the Saudi's because he couldn't wait to geto Kuwait's oil, Saddam versus Bush part one, Saddam versus Bush part Deux of duh. Also, throw in 9/11 and the on going conflicts that drain our County of 392B per year.

The stock market fell several times, once because of terrorism and the other because the deregulation of Wall Street was allowed to happen, even though EVERY sane economist warned heavily against it due to a possible meltdown in housing, credit swap, CDO's & stock derivatives(betting against the success of group CDO's and mortgage holdings). This mass chaos is the way it is because we made it that way, we encouraged these tyrants and we encouraged these banks to build without caution. Now we cannot sell our homes without taking 100+K losses on average, social security won't be there for citizens come 2036 and we've fallen behind China in education and finance. It's bleak, it's so very bleak and it happens without "us" really knowing. We watched as our righted wrong became the wrong to reright history, we're standing at the gates of an Nation no different than England, Spain, France, Rome, Greece or Egypt before her. The gates are decaying and we are lost in translation, right now we have the chance to turn the tide and maybe buy our selves, our system, our way of life another 300 years by ending the game of tic-tac-toe we thought was chess.

To stop creating mad man to position ourselves "strategically", to stop turning a blind eye to a people deserving of the same rights all mankind is and to stop the hounds from feasting on the ruins as they had with the "Ancient World". No, I don't have any fantasies of this experiment lasting forever, I know that one day someone will stand at our ruins and shake their head and say they were so close and they let it slip away, wasteful arrogant and ignorant American's. For now though we can try to right a wrong, establish a Palestinian State same as we did for Israel, and perhaps by doing so we can curb the enthusiasm of these mad men. By working with the "Arab World" rather than against them, we can achieve true peace and prosperity. Start there and let's see where we end up.

Tic-Tac-Toe, a game that cannot be won or lost mathematically. According to definition, continuing to play is an act of insanity.

Terrorists, are the result of radical and desperate people. They turn to ideas, concepts and people they don't fully understand. Terrorism is the act of desperation. (I hope someone heard Michael Caines voice somewhere in there)

Peace, a concept that can only come to fruition through compassion for ALL peoples and for ALL cultures.

And that's all I have to say about that.

A call to...

James Madison, the Father of our Constitution once told Virginians it was their "Duty" to kill red coats.

I stopped reading right there. James Madison is a good school but not that good. Most years they don't even make the tournament. If they had to father our constitution then we are screwed. I don't want any school doing that but wouldn't MIT be a better choice?

Anyway killing commies is a little harsh and if they advocate that in school it is wrong. I don't like commies either but killing is killing.

Anyway the rest of your post is really long so I didn't read it. I will say this:

Do you know when you won't be able to write long posts using your right of free speech?

When your head is rolling down a flight of stairs, that's when.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

As much as I want to agree with you, I think you are wrong. That post reminds me of John Warwows posts at 3:00am. Harami is a Muslim and most likely doesn't drink. I'm befuddled.

Some of the most 'devout' are the biggest hypocrites. I knew someone who taught on Embassy Row in Karachi in the later 70's (before the USSR came in). He said the parties there were filled with people who were supposed to be some of the most devout and during Ramadan, when you are supposed to fast, they'd pig out at dinners.