Obama's Golf Habits

It's like they start drinking when their guy's elected, and don't stop for the whole term.

I have to laugh at you guys... such hypocrites.

Oh no, Obama went golfing. AHHHH the travesty! At least our Republican leaders would wait till a better time to hit links. AHHHHHH

I have to laugh at you guys... such hypocrites.

Oh no, Obama went golfing. AHHHH the travesty! At least our Republican leaders would wait till a better time to hit links. AHHHHHH

Do you even read the posts before you reply? I think it is entirely possible you just blindly click on posts and then use a random response generator.

Do you even read the posts before you reply? I think it is entirely possible you just blindly click on posts and then use a random response generator.

The greatest part is that right now I have him and b.harami "ganging up" on me. Two guys who I wouldn't trust to successfully boil water, trying to assert their superiority over me. Together. On the internet.

THIS is why I post here. The hilarity never stops.

The greatest part is that right now I have him and b.harami "ganging up" on me. Two guys who I wouldn't trust to successfully boil water, trying to assert their superiority over me. Together. On the internet.

THIS is why I post here. The hilarity never stops.

Not trying to assert anything here... unlike you I don't need this board to inflate an ego or make me feel better about myself. You always make me laugh... you act as though you are an expert on every subject that is posted. It's hilarious.

Not trying to assert anything here... unlike you I don't need this board to inflate an ego or make me feel better about myself. You always make me laugh... you act as though you are an expert on every subject that is posted. It's hilarious.

The funny thing is that EVERY statement you make there is based in something other than reality. You really think my ego and self-image are so fragile that I need this board to boost them? I'm going to have to share that with the people at work...they'll find that hilarious. :lol:

You're actually accomplishing something that BF, Holcomb's Arm, and conner never managed to do. You're starting to make me feel guilty for beating on a retard.

If he suddenly embraced the Constitution and repealed Obamacare I would start to come around Booster. But you and I know thats not going to happen because he is a leftist useless twit as you say. I like think of him more as a douchebag though.

And I think I may have been wrong on him not doing anything well. He seems to know how to recreate pretty nicely. Hell, only retiree's can put up that kind of number of appearances on the golf course. Just out of curiosity I wonder what our guy shoots? Probably cheats on his scorecard anyway.

What if he repealed Obamacare, but left the Affordable Health Care Act........

Hell, only retiree's can put up that kind of number of appearances on the golf course. Just out of curiosity I wonder what our guy shoots?

79. He redistributes the other shots around his foursome.