Anthony Weiner

Yes, yes, yes...I get all that LA...but it was Lee's decision to step down right away...nobody asked him too, he stepped down before they could...you are the one who brang up the strong, decisive, GOP leadership playing a factor in Lees quick resignation. Yes, AW has more influence than Lee did, and by his consituants measure, was doing a good job. So, I would expect you too at least consider that it might not be as easy for him, personally, to step down...

Your point here was my original point...they all do it, both parties. Others (not you, not KD) are the ones who keep comparing this to the Lee situation...if Lee had only been guilty of tweeting a topless picture of himself to some woman, other than his wife, I wouldn't call for him to resign, and I don't think most would, and I wouldn't expect the GOP power brokers to demand it...he did, because, for whatever reason, he wanted to kill the story before it got bigger. It might have been that he didn't want to drag his family through it, that he didn't want to risk further embarassment, or, for the good of his party. It was his decision...just as it is Weiners' right now...it just reflects a weakness in Weiner (ha-ha), not Democratic leadership...

You shouldn't drink in the afternoon. I wonder what grade Booster would give you re your writing level? Half of Sarah Palin's maybe?

Edited by 3rdnlng

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You shouldn't drink in the afternoon. I wonder what grade Booster would give you re your writing level? Half of Sarah Palin's maybe?

12.8 for the complexity according to Word. Ton of typos, which if I fixed them pulled it up to a 12.9.

I was hoping someone would mention the Sarah Palin emails.

How's that effort going?

I think they found out that she was really looking forward to having a granddaughter. ahahahah..she's so dumb.

Edited by Dante

Typing on the go... since you are so smart, do you put a hyphen in douchebag? Is it like "douche-bag"?

I think they found out that she was really looking forward to having a granddaughter. ahahahah..she's so dumb.

The only thing I have heard about Palins' emails (and I have heard it over and over again) is they show, conclusively, that she is not the complete moron she projects herself to be. Things are looking up for the GOP!

12.8 for the complexity according to Word. Ton of typos, which if I fixed them pulled it up to a 12.9.

Well, if you call the bolded in his posts typos you should get a job in the Obama administration. Maybe you could nail down the Excuse Czar job.

Well, if you call the bolded in his posts typos you should get a job in the Obama administration. Maybe you could nail down the Excuse Czar job.

Remember the last time you picked on people for typos, misspellings, whatever you want to call them. How did that work out for you?

Typing on the go... since you are so smart, do you put a hyphen in douchebag? Is it like "douche-bag"?

The only thing I have heard about Palins' emails (and I have heard it over and over again) is they show, conclusively, that she is not the complete moron she projects herself to be. Things are looking up for the GOP!

I guess you can't do two things at once. Seriously, brang?

Edited by 3rdnlng

Remember the last time you picked on people for typos, misspellings, whatever you want to call them. How did that work out for you?

Made for some good laughs.

You never responded to post #305! :devil:

Ok, I will respond. Personally I spell-dbags................Buftex.

People, let's not lose sight of what's important: no matter how annyoing or pedantic 3rd gets, I'm still THE spelling and grammar Nazi.

Well, what are you going to do about it Mr. grammar AND spelling Nazi?

Edited by 3rdnlng

People, let's not lose sight of what's important: no matter how annyoing or pedantic 3rd gets, I'm still THE spelling and grammar Nazi.

Need I say more?

I bet he slanted surface get the distinction.

AFLAC Duck stumbling out of the barbershop shaking its head.

All in good fun, my friend. I noticed the other day that your screen name was changed from Buftex to Buffet when people quoted you. Any idea what is up with that?

I think that was KD's way of funin' with me...not sure though. My people are looking into it.