Anthony Weiner

You are a hack, you admit it on a regular basis. I should note that you never used to until I called you out on it. You may be joking, but at least you are coming across as more honest now.

Virtually everyone here (and most everyone more than casually interested in politics everywhere) is a hack. Being able to identify your bias so as to have a frame of reference to try to arrive at a more objective truth is not a vice.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Virtually everyone here (and most everyone more than casually interested in politics everywhere) is a hack. Being able to identify your bias so as to have a frame of reference to try to arrive at a more objective truth is not a vice.

Does being anti-stupid make me a hack?

Rob gets on the board.

Yes, but not in the way that you think:

If, since 2005, this board was bereft of:

1. honest-to-God idiots like conner

2. easy targets like Holcombs_Arm(for the newbs, that's where 3.5 comes from) and Exiled in Illinois

3. people who place a higher value on short posts and auto-posting.......rather than actually taking the time to think their posts through and/or check their facts and/or construct reasonable arguments in their posts(causing them to be longer than one sentence :o)

then I am fairly certain DC_Tom would have tired of this board....years ago.

But the fact is that this board abounds with these people, and apparently Tom has the time and motivation to own them all.

So, yeah, he's a hypocrite...because stupidity, or more accurately ignorance, has made this a target-rich environment for him.

So, yeah, he's a hypocrite...because stupidity, or more accurately ignorance, has made this a target-rich environment for him.

Or both.

And there is the occasional one-in-a-hundred intelligent discussion here.

Yes, but not in the way that you think:

If, since 2005, this board was bereft of:

1. honest-to-God idiots like conner

2. easy targets like Holcombs_Arm(for the newbs, that's where 3.5 comes from) and Exiled in Illinois

3. people who place a higher value on short posts and auto-posting.......rather than actually taking the time to think their posts through and/or check their facts and/or construct reasonable arguments in their posts(causing them to be longer than one sentence :o)

then I am fairly certain DC_Tom would have tired of this board....years ago.

But the fact is that this board abounds with these people, and apparently Tom has the time and motivation to own them all.

WTF does that diatribe have to do with me enjoying a retort?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...