Anthony Weiner

Yeah, I'm sure when guys send stuff like this to your wife/girlfriend/daughter, you'll just laugh it off.

:thumbdown:

If the most perverse and lewd act my daughter is exposed to is some douche bag texting himself holding his hard dick in his undees I'll consider myself lucky. I have nightmares of her in frat houses and sports cars, not twitter pics.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would never argue the point that men and women are motivated by different things.

And that stupid little thing that adding 225 some off years of media advancements and twitter to the equasion means Weiner compromised the integrity of the office in real time and what Franklin and Jefferson did were at the time, at best, rumors.

SLIGHT difference between rumors and hearsay about being a womanizer and every citizen from LA to Maine seeing an up close picture of your dick.

Have I called you a !@#$ing idiot recently?

"Equasion?" Seriously? :wallbash:

I would never argue the point that men and women are motivated by different things.

And that stupid little thing that adding 225 some off years of media advancements and twitter to the equasion means Weiner compromised the integrity of the office in real time and what Franklin and Jefferson did were at the time, at best, rumors.

SLIGHT difference between rumors and hearsay about being a womanizer and every citizen from LA to Maine seeing an up close picture of your dick.

Two things:

1. I'll take a womanizer over a moralizer any day.

2. Every citizen has seen his dick? I haven't. Have you? :unsure:

Again, are you comparing rumors in 18th century with Twitter in 21st?

Were alegations against Alexander Hamilton mere rumors too?

Call me Ishmael, but "old-fashioned" values should be tempered by recognition that pretty much the only thing that separates Weiner's behavior from Franklin's or Jefferson's is twitter.

That's an exaggeration, but fair enough. Doesn't change the point that these guys should be held to some standards. Especially given the concentration of power now held by the federal government. And since most of these guys are as crooked as the day is long, the ends justifies the means as far as I'm concerned.

No...Tom was.

Stupid.

If the most perverse and lewd act my daughter is exposed to is some douche bag texting himself holding his hard dick in his undees I'll consider myself lucky. I have nightmares of her in frat houses and sports cars, not twitter pics.

Yeah...Im sure if you see rooster shots on your kids Facebook sent from a man twice her age, youll just let it go.

Have I called you a !@#$ing idiot recently?

"Equasion?" Seriously? :wallbash:

Wow...I spelled a word wrong.

Edited by RkFast

No...Tom was.

No, conner, I wasn't. I was comparing standards of conduct. Unass your head long enough to read my post, and you'll see that.

Stupid.

Wow...I spelled a word wrong.

Had you merely spelled it wrong, I would have let it go. You practically invented a new language.

Do you have nightmares about twitter pics of your daughter in a frat house and sports car?

For that matter, do you have pics of your daughter :devil:

I was supporting Anthony until this getting treatment thing- as an old man I know getting any attention from young pretty women is a huge ego boost, it's not a !@#$ing medical condition- unless there is a "I'm kinda selfish and self centered and need my ego massaged at all times and feel the normal rules of social conduct don't apply to me because I'm a special snowflake" diagnosis that I'm not aware of.

Edited by ....lybob

Yeah...Im sure if you see rooster shots on your kids Facebook sent from a man twice her age, youll just let it go.

OK dipshit. :thumbsup:

Do you have nightmares about twitter pics of your daughter in a frat house and sports car?

For that matter, do you have pics of your daughter :devil:

She's 3.

She's 3.

And you worry about her going to Frat parties? :unsure:

If it makes you feel any better, you probably won't have to worry about twitter pics or whatever by the time she hits her teens. I have little doubt the Sexting technology will have considerably evolved (devolved?)

And you worry about her going to Frat parties? :unsure:

If it makes you feel any better, you probably won't have to worry about twitter pics or whatever by the time she hits her teens. I have little doubt the Sexting technology will have considerably evolved (devolved?)

She's advanced for her age.

Were alegations against Alexander Hamilton mere rumors too?

It's well known how Aaron Burr handled Hamilton's slur's.

Of course in 21st century NJ, both would be imprisoned simply for carrying unlicensed handguns.

Call me Ishmael, but "old-fashioned" values should be tempered by recognition that pretty much the only thing that separates Weiner's behavior from Franklin's or Jefferson's is twitter.

We hold these truths 2 b slf-evdnt, tht all men r created equal, tht they r endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that

-@tj1776

among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

-@tj1776

Edited by /dev/null

Although I do disagree with the political economic perspective from most liberals, I am a bit empathetic with Wieners tragic downfall. He was a liberal stalwart, an intelligent, loud voice that stood up for progressive values, I have to admit, he rarely lost an argument. This is a tremendous blow not just for the wiener family and his constituents who I am sure were proud of their local national hero, but a big blow for progressives throughout the nation.

The way I see it is he had no other choice but to step down. The circus that surrounded was frenetic, the distraction that he caused democrats over the past few weeks got them off the message of ¨Those republicans want to take away your medicare¨, which unsurprisingly appeared to had been gaining traction. Without a doubt, he had lost his aura, which at the end of the day, that is what Anthony wiener was about. Without that allure he had, he was no longer ¨Anthony Wiener¨, which means that he couldnt effectively serve (in the eyes of progressives) congress in the way that he had.

Im a bit mixed about this, In regards to having one less liberal loud mouth, sure Im ok with that, but to have someone who arguably was the top if not one of the top progressive voices tragically lose his political career over his narcissistic behaviour is a bit sad to say the least.

Edited by Magox