Egypt Opens Gaza Border

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110528/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_gaza_border

He sees the new reality for Israel. They do not hold the cards like they use to. Time for Israel to surrender its position and give up some land

You're an idiot that is so careless that you can't even spell right. Regardless, this move will backfire on the Hamas led Gaza Strip. When increased attacks upon Israel occur there will ultimately be more deaths in the Palestinians future.

You're an idiot that is so careless that you can't even spell right. Regardless, this move will backfire on the Hamas led Gaza Strip. When increased attacks upon Israel occur there will ultimately be more deaths in the Palestinians future.

You mean they weren't already smuggling weapons through tunnels? :blink:

They don't care about that. They are content to conduct a slow war of attrition. Because the Israelis can't win that.

I didn't say that. It will be more pronounced now.

There hasn't been any significant activity (besides the nakba protests) since the truce after the boy was killed in the school bus. Maybe they are holding back to see if they can make their bid for a state in September?

No matter what, you got that bit right.

Edit - Might want to put a ® symbol there though. Tom gets sorta pissy about infringing on his trademarks...

Didn't you see my confession right before the rapture? Tom is actually an alias of mine and when using that alias I always google before I respond (just to make sure I give the right answer) or consult with Bill Nye. Since Tom has changed his avatar he's become an old softie and would never call anybody an idiot®.

Of course, in the real world, effect typically follows cause, not precedes it.

!@#$ing idiot®.

Oh HA!!! Now that's a hoot! What a perfect trade mark brand name for you! You should get it tattooed onto your forehead! And Booster can show his love by getting it on his

lower back. Thanks for the laugh !@#$ing idiot®

Oh HA!!! Now that's a hoot! What a perfect trade mark brand name for you! You should get it tattooed onto your forehead! And Booster can show his love by getting it on his

lower back. Thanks for the laugh !@#$ing idiot®

Yeah, that hit me where it hurts. :rolleyes:

http://news.yahoo.co.../ml_gaza_border

He sees the new reality for Israel. They do not hold the cards like they use to. Time for Israel to surrender its position and give up some land

Right. Israel looks like a matchbook on a middle eastern football field and THEY should give up some of THEIR land.

http://www.sitesatlas.com/Maps/Maps/MEast-pol.gif

Edited by DrFishfinder

Find it? You mean where it's labeled "Israel' you !@#$ing idiot®(tm? All apologies !@#$ing idiot®(tm, I know this is your little trade mark, but I'm sure you can sue me

Ah, good boy, you DID find it! Give yourself an RC Cola and a Moon Pie.

Now...for the 2nd part......LOOK at it, look at the SIZE of it, and then let's see what your next brilliant observation is.

Ah, good boy, you DID find it! Give yourself an RC Cola and a Moon Pie.

Now...for the 2nd part......LOOK at it, look at the SIZE of it, and then let's see what your next brilliant observation is.

Always good to see a Sammy Kershaw reference :thumbsup: